But I love you...

Heather's pov:

Everything was going perfect in my life until The beginning of junior year. I've been in love with Ethan since the beginning of middle school and were about to start junior year. I was never good at expressing how I feel to Ethan and then I meet Damian Wayne. I won't lie Damian Wayne is HOT with his mysterious past and his green eyes but that doesn't mean that I like him.  We became friends with him and his really energetic friend named Jonny, Joe or Jeff I don't really know Ethan usually hangs out with him and Damian is just quiet and sometimes insults some people but that's it.  If he ever talked about someone is was about a mysterious girl named angel he would describe her with so much passion and love like if he was in love with this angel of his.

I asked him to help me get Ethan because I was desperate try getting him jealous and I think it started to work but I wasn't sure. Then in the beginning of our junior year I meet the infamous angel named Marinette. She wasn't that pretty but I don't know that's just my opinion. Everyone at school called her "the sunshine of Gotham" They always called me the second and now I know why because this Marinette girl was the first. When I first saw how she looked at Damian I knew she was hooked she was in love big time and Damian looked at her the same way I could sometimes I could hear him muttering "shes a sight for sore eyes." Ethan started to hang out with Marinette and not me that's when I started to actually hate her because she comes out of no where takes my place as the sweetest girl of Gotham AND she takes Ethan away from me. The weeks past and I made a plan to become Marinette friend know her secrets and what happen to make her and her blonde friend come here from Paris and expose them when the moment is right. I know its a good plan but it's really mean and all but you know you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you want.

I befriended the young naive girl that is sometimes really closed down and doesn't break easily. I started with around the second-ish day of school i'm not really sure. I got Damian to give me his sweater and in the right time I saw Marinette walking by and I saw in her for a split second pain and a little bit of like she got hurt..wounded badly bingo! I smile innocently to her and she smiled back we have a small conversation and she left she didn't crack this was going to be harder than expected. I started to do smaller things becoming her friend slowly. But through out this didn't help me it just made her closer to Ethan so I stopped and put my focus on just becoming her friend, just trying to have her trust me. We became mutual friendship and i'm fine with that I guess . I then had a plan to try and get Ethan and it had to do with a upcoming dance. Damian didn't agree at first saying that its only helping me and it isn't helping him at all so I had to do this picnic thing at the gardens that's in the school for him and Marinette. For I could go with Ethan to the dance some how. So I went shopping with Marinette, blonde and my friends, We bought clothes I looked fabulous as always and the rest looked OK. One week later on Friday a famous singer and DJ were supposed to come to the dance but didn't and Chloe I guess her name is said Marinette could supposedly sing even though I doubt it. I let her sing this day lets just hope the band we have from the school and her could put up a good show for everyone.

Everything was going as planed I was looking GREAT if I do say so myself. I go down and go straight to Damian who just grunts and stares at me blankly and looks forward. Everyone comes down even Chloe except FREAKING MARINETTE where is she we are going to be late! And then she comes down and I HATE to admit it but she looked better than ME and I wasn't going to have it. As she walks down she looks at Damian with a wanting to be his date eyes and then they just stare at each other until Marinette looks away and smiles at Ethan going to him. Damian of course still stares at Marinette like she was a goddess but she isn't. Anyways as we walk into the limo I hear Ethan whisper to Marinette " Now i'm really starting to think your the Aphrodite" If i'm correct that's the Greek goddess of love and beauty uh- that nickname should be for me obviously but whatever i'm not jealous or anything.