hi

hey guys its me Im in a horrible place right now I feel like I don't want to be here no more and I don't know what to do the toxicity in my life right now and it has affected my grades from having A and B to F's i'm sorry for dissapointing you guys I love this book and i'll try to make you guys chapters but because of this I have been having writers block. I have been lying to the rest of the people that are there for me telling them that I am fine when I don't want to exist no more but I don't want to die either because i'm scared. This is not for attention this not me trying to be a "Depressed Girl" This is real shit i'm saying. I love you guys because all you strangers have grown a small patch of happiness in my life a small patch of hope that I didn't have since I was 9 years old. I'm not going to be the same for a long ass time because this experience im going through scarred me and is still going to give me  more scares that is going to stay on me forever. Emotionally and physically. If this is happening to you please tell someone and don't do what i'm doing and bottle it up until you explode. I love you guys and I promise I'm not going anywhere stay safe and if going out wear a mask for your safety and the safety of otheres.

Love,

Xitlalli.