Why I Started to Write and Sing Songs

Marinette's pov:

Marinette's pov:

It was around June 5th (before I went to see Damian at Gotham) when I had the guts to tell Adrien how I feel about him. I thought he would feel the same way and my heart wouldn't be crushed but I was just being optimistic. I just didn't want my heart to break but I was going to do it. I walked up to him after school and booy were I shaking to death.

"Adrien c-can I t-talk to y-you." 

goddammit, I stuttered.

"Yeah sure Mari what's up?" Adrien said, 

 "well...ikindasortahavesomefeelingsforyousincewewere14butlikeitwasn'tjustacrushiacctuallyfellforyouandiminlovewithyou!I said really fast 

that I don't think he comprehended a total word I said.

"Sorry I didn't get that can you repeat that?" he asked

 "Adrien I-I'm in love with you s-since the d-day you gave me your umbrella I fell for how u care about everyone and how u believe e-everyone has a good side and that their not all bad!" I exclaimed with a sighed at the end. 

FINALLY, I DID IT! 

"Mari." he started

he had this guilty face and that's how I knew he didn't felt the same way. All the color in my face drained as he keeps on talking.

"I'm sorry your a GREAT FRIEND really Mari and I really don't want to lose you like one but I'm in love with someone else I'm sorry Mari but I can't return your feelings...but ill always be there for you." he finished.

I thought I was going to cry right there in the spot but I didn't I put on my fake face and smiled at him

"I-it's ok Adrien I-I hope the one you love, loves you back...I-I got to go."

And just like that I ran I booked it and I knew I started to cry I didn't know where I was heading but my feet just lead me away. Until I was at Luka's and Juleka's house I don't know why I came here but I went inside and asked if Luka was here.

"he's here dear go to his room he should be there." his mom answered.

"thank you" I replied

While heading to Luka's room I could hear his guitar playing. I knocked on his door and went inside his room. He stopped playing when he saw my red puffy eyes and how torn I looked.

"He rejected you didn't he?"

"H-How do you know?"

"Mari your melody changed from its upbeat to a low sad one."

"I told him today how I feel and he said t-that he is in l-l-loves someone else." I sobbed out

"writing a song and singing it helps me when I'm down maybe you should try it, Mari."