Mr. Loverman

Marinettes Pov:

Everyone just stared at me in shocked. No one spoke not even Chloe and that alarmed me. 2 whole minutes pass and i'm about to loose it. Until Chloe Shrieks a loudest shriek that I think everyone hears it.

"MARI YOU'RE GOING TO KILL SOMEONE WITH THIS LOOK!" 

"is it that bad?"

"NO!! you look like the perfect girl from every boys dream Mar! You're literally from a fairy tale!"

"I don't look that good Chlo."

Everyone started to argue saying that Chloe was right but the one that was quiet for some weird reason was Heather. I go to the restroom to get off my clothes and change into some old confy joggers and Damian's sweater. As I get out and sit down one of Heather's friends named Izzy started to ask all the girls who their dates are for the dance.

"So Mari who is the lucky guy that's going out with the actual fairy tale?"

"I'm going with Ethan."

As I was respond I see how Heather goes completely silent as I say Ethan's name. 

"how about you Chloe? Heather?"

"well i'm going with Jon."

"i'm going with Damian."

  We barely heard what Heather said but everyone got to hear what she said. The rest of the day we where just spilling tea and talking about stuff until everyone had to go.

--skip to 9 hours before the dance its Friday why big skip? because  ya girl tired--

9 hours before the dance and Heather is screaming at someone in the phone.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T COME TO SING NOW THAT'S BULLSHIT"

"NO I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING PAY YOU. YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO PERFORM!"

"NO NO I DON'T CARE IF YOU NEED THE MONEY! OH! FUCK OFF GOOD BYE."

"what happened?"

"sorry guys but we have no singer for the dance now."

At this moment Chloe said this

"Oh! that's no problem! Mari can sing like an Angel have heard and seen it myself!"

 "Mari! can you sing for the dance! please please it will mean the world to the school and we won't have to cancel please Mari."

I don't know what Heather was trying to do by literally screaming it out but now everyone at the school now are starring at me for an answer so yeah it wasn't Chloe's fault but Heather's because her shouting got everyone's eyes on me waiting for me to technically say yes.

"sure I'll sing I guess."

"YES! thanks! thank you! thank you! Mari your the best!"

"yeah.... No problem."

"OK so your going to sing a slow dance song and two regular songs OK?"

"yeah that....sounds good."

"OK! See you at 4 at your house!"

"OK then"

--another skip to 4pm at the manor.--

(dance starts at six letting them have 2 hours to prepare)

I run into Damian that has his suit in his hand. 

"sorry!"

"its fine Angel why are you in a rush for?"

"the girls are here and where about to get ready how about you Demon?"