Back to the present

Marinette's pov:

Marinette's pov:

It was one day before the first day of school and CHLEO DECIDED TO WAKE ME UP AT 7:00 IN THE MORNING TO GO SHOPPING SHOP-PING. I was barely getting some sleep because hawkmoth decided that at 3 am was a good time to akumatize someone and I swear when I find him kill him with my BEAR HANDS for ruining my sleep that I barely get because I have a messed up sleep schedule. Anyways now I'm with Chloe in her room as she rants that I for being a designer have "no sense of fashion when it comes to my clothes" and I need a "makeover" and she decided that the mall could be open around this time and drags me out to give me this "make over" of hers.

We got at the mall around 8:30 because there was actually traffic at this time. We say thank you to Butler Jean and get off to go to hell. An to my surprise the mall was open but it was almost empty.

"ok, Mari-bug I'm going to give you the BEST makeover ok?"

"I guess chlo but don't go over board plz."

I bet she didn't hear a thing I said after I agreed to this makeover and I have a feeling I'm going to regret this very much. We started at forever 21 then to Hollister and after that we went to so many stores and in every store we bought something. at around 1:30 we decided we could take a rest and go to the food area and eat something. We decided to go to this cafe called Cafe de Flore. I order a Cafe Creme with a chocolate Crepe and some macaroons and Chloe ordered the Cafe Noisette with a floating island. 

"soooo Mari"

she was smirking and I knew she was going to ask me something that I won't be able to get out of.

"yes Chloe?" 

Chloe sips her coffee while staring at me.

"I heard you where with a BOY in winter break and you decided not to tell me YOUR BEST FRIEND about it so I had to find out through your Instagram."

"oh..yeah I forgot to tell you about that."

"soooooo"

"well, his name is Damian Wayne-

"HOLD UP THE DAMIAN WAYNE" she cut me off.

"yes Chlo the Damian Wayne"

"go on Mari I want to know EVERYTHING"

"ok anyways he is sooo sweet Queenie he is the definition of a gentlemen he sometimes has his grumpy moments with me but he is usually like that to everyone even to Jon! his best friend! He says he hates his family except for his cow named Batcow, Alfred, Alfred the cat and Titus his cute doggy. But I know deep down he loves them." I sigh dreamily

"he also gave me his sweater I wear it every night because it smells like him. did you know he smells like burnt fire and a forest vibe of smell. He said his sweater looks better on me than it did on him. isn't that a cute thing to say OMG I was blushing soo hard Chlo if you saw my face you would have thought I was having a competition with Nathaniel's hair! And his eyes don't get me started with those forest green mysterious eyes that you could just sit and stare for day trying to figure out why there so mysterious and what they hold. His black hair is sooooo soft he doesn't let no one touch it except me! I could touch his hair and I swear it will never get boring or it will never loose its softness I have asked him before what shampoo he uses but always say its a secret that no one can know! but I want to know!"