The Mysterious Caller

Marinette pov: (sorry for you guys needing to hear this song again I'm addicted to it and I just thought  I could use it again :} )

"who is it Mar?"

"its Luka let me put him on speaker"

"OK"

(C-Chloe M-Mari L-Luka)

L- Mari I know you might be busy because the first day of school is tomorrow and you are getting ready for it but I have a favor to ask you

M-Its OK I'm here with Chloe trying on clothes whats up?

C- HI LUKA!

L- HI CHLO!

L- OK so I kinda told my followers on youtube (let's pretend he got youtube famous for his music) that I have a friend that made an original song...

M- and you want me to sing the song about Adrien?

L- kinda? But you don't have to if you don't want to!

C- she'll do it! right, Mari? 

M- yeah I'll help you 

L- YES! thanks Mari you will not regret this I promise

M- I hope not where do we meet?

L- at the gardens 

C-*gAsP* I love the gardens LETS GO

M- well see you there Luka bye

--SKIP TO GARDEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY JAKE FROM STATE FARM--

The gardens are a secret place Chloe, Luka and I found a year ago its really pretty reminds me of a forest. I'm scared and nervous to sing the song I made that's about Adrien again but I'm singing it to more than 3 million Parisians and Americans soo ☞ ☜ let's get this over with? shall we.

"OK, Mari you and I are going to be seated on the sofa we bought that is right in front of the wall of white and red roses OK?

"OK that sounds good to me"

"And I'll start setting up the lighting for you guys could look good and have the camera ready"

"OK, thanks Chlo lets get this over with shall we?"

"they'll love you Mari you'll see"

"I hope so Luka I hope so"

Ah crap, I'm sweating buckets and we haven't started yet Luka is doing his intro and is about to call me up and I'm scared as hell. This could actually be the end of me and I could die and I'll go to heaven and live peacefully up there!

"and I introduce you guys to NETTIE!"

Ah yes, I am royally screwed now.

"Hi, Luka! Thanks for having me today!"