I forgot TiTlE

Damian's pov:

Damian's pov:

December 3rd when Marinette wore my sweater it felt right and I felt complete with her. When she left I was a disaster I didn't talk to anyone she would call me a couple of times but I never answered. I saw how she was always smiling in her story's with this boy named Luka. A couple of months after she left Heather came into my life with Ethan. It was obvious Ethan like Heather he always followed her like a lost puppy trying to find his owner. Heather reminded me of my Angel. A year later I had the balls to call my Angel for the first time I didn't know if she would pick up because I ghosted her and she stopped trying to contact me. When someone answered the call it wasn't my angel it was some other girl saying that Marinette was with this Luka guy. I asked her to tell Marinette I called then when I was about to hang up I hear voices and screaming then she hugged up. The second time I tried to call it was 2-3 weeks after the first try, This time it was Luka who answered cussing me out saying I was the Adrien kid who broke my Angel's heart. We talked he said Marinette was asleep and showed me her and then said to call later. I started to hang out with Heather most of the time now with Jon and Ethan. I called the third time a week later and I hear my Angel answer. I was excited.

But I messed up big time by saying I liked someone I didn't know what to say so it blurted it out. It was true though I liked someone and it was my Angel. She told me what to do and I wrote it down what she said and I kept it hidden in case she ever came back. It was the first day of school when they told me they're having an exchange program and two students from France will be coming to our school. I didn't think much about it in the beginning because it was anywhere in France. Around 2 weeks passed by and my father tells my brothers and me that the exchange students will be staying with us and on Friday Jon and Alfred will be picking them up. Heather told me she was in love with Ethan and she needed my help to get him jealous and I said yes. The day when the exchange students came I was at Heather's house doing a project and I totally forgot about it until I invited Heather to come to eat dinner with me. My father took me aside and said that it was irresponsible of me to not come here when the guest arrived. I said my apologies and left to go sit down. After around 4 minutes two girls came down to the dining area and sat down one had glasses with this familiar blueish hair while the other one was a blonde blue eyed girl with good English for it not being her first language. I introduced Heather calling her an Angel I'm not sure why but I did. Father started to speak and asked the mysterious if she would like to introduce herself once and for all. Her friend tried to hype her up for it but the girl just glared at her through her black screen glasses. As she takes them off slowly she has her eyes closed the whole time. 

Then she opens them and I'm staring at the dark blue eyes that I fell for. I sat there in shock as I see Jason and the rest of my brothers tackle her with hugs and praises. Something inside of me was angry for some reason I'm not sure why I was angry instead of happy excited that my angel is back. I did the most unreasonable thing I have ever done in my whole life. As she stands there waiting for me I stand up told my father I'm taking Heather home and just scoff at my angel as I leave outside waiting for Heather. Heather knew something was up with me because she knows that's the girl I'm in love with yet I do this to her like I'm running away from her warmness when I want to stay close to her at all times. I took Heather home and left back to the manor. I sit in my room wanting to scream yell punch myself for the stupidity that I made when Jon comes in.