Chapter 2

Niall was excitedly packing for his return to his home town the next morning. He couldn't wait to see his mom, his grandma, his brother, his sister-in-law and his nephew. There was also a feeling inside his stomach that he wanted to see someone else too, he just didn't know who.

Niall was softly singing along to a song playing on the radio when Louis busted through his room door.

"Care for a game of football, mate?" Louis asked tossing the ball in the air.

"If you haven't noticed Louis, I'm packing. Which is also what you should be doing." Niall answered Louis with a bit of sass.

"When have I ever done something I was supposed to Niall? And it's just one game."

"Louis, I'm packing. And I'm also starving so after this I'm going to eat."

"Fine...." Louis whined. Just then Liam joined the party.

"Louis why aren't you packing?" He asked sternly.

"WHY ISN'T ANYBODY FUN ANYMORE?!?!" Louis shouted, over dramatically.

"Shut up and go pack." Niall said throwing a pair of socks at him.

"Fine but this is not over." Louis said 'flipping' his hair and storming off. Liam shook his head and followed after him closing back the door to Niall's room.

Niall lightly chuckled at the two and continued packing. He was overly excited to go home, but only because he didn't know the fortune awaiting his return.