Chapter 4

Niall jumped out of the car excitedly. He was finally back in Ireland. Finally back where he felt most at home, his actual home.

Niall felt an invisible presence watching him. Although he knew he wasn't being stalked(or he hoped he wasn't) he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with the feeling.

Niall's mother, Maura came to help him with his suitcase but he refused and told her to start making dinner instead since he was 'starving'.

Just then 3 girls walked out of the house across the street. For some reason Niall did not know he felt like he knew them, like they go way back. The girls were laughing and talking and didn't even notice him standing there.

"They didn't see me and scream, are they not big fans?" Niall thought to himself.

Just then the girls walked across the street, to where he was standing. Where he would be faced with the brutal truth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melanie, Zoe and June were having a great time, with no need to act. June decided to take it up a notch and walk to Niall. Melanie wasn't too keen on the idea, but she did do it, and she was very happy with the outcome.

"Hi Niall!" Zoe exclaimed.

"Uh, hello." Niall replied.

"Don't you remember us?" June asked.

"Were you at a concert or something...?" Niall was beyond confused. He knew these girls, but he didn't know from where.

"We used to be besties, Niall," Melanie told him, "we always were." And she thought they always would be.

A wave of memories hit Niall like a brick wall. He knew he knew these girls. Zoe, Melanie and June.

"Melanie! Zoe! June! You guys look so different! How the heck are ya?" Niall exclaimed.

"We've been good. Went to a couple of you're concerts." Melanie answered him.

"OMG your concerts are the best!" Zoe raved. "Louis is soooo cute!"

"Girl you're trippin'! It's all about Hazza!" June exclaimed.

Niall would've wished he knew what was gonna happen next. So would Melanie. When they realize the truth...