Haru's Choice (Part 8)

Aang's <POV>

I finally got her back, she's here and safe with me now. I won't let anything take her away from me again.

I sighed in relief, turning my head over my shoulders to see a peaceful sleeping petite girl.

Its weird to say she's shorter then me now, she's always been quite tall but I guess she just grew early.

I watched in awe as I saw her long silky hair shift to reveal a beautiful porcelain face.

'I bet being on that firenation ship with was exhausting for her' I thought concerningly watching over her like a big brother.

Shiloh's always been the type to worry, but never about herself. She's sacrificed everything for me, I need to protect her now.

"Dude, your glaring at her like she's about to die." I hear Sokka laugh as I start to fluster up.

"I'm just worried!" I state defensively "Who knows what they could've done to her on that ship?!"

I witness Sokka's face turn white, and I feel the colors drain out of mine too.

"What did he do to her." Me and Sokka mutter in unison with our voices covered in anger and grief.

"Relax you idiots, I'm pretty sure it'd be obvious if he did anything traumatizing to her." Katara spat towards us.

"Now stop just sitting around, we need to stop for supplies."

Sokka groans in boredom.

"Why can't being on the run with the avatar be more fun?"

Katara rolls her eyes at the annoying comment.

Shiloh's <POV>

Flashback

"Shiloh, we will miss you. Be home soon!" my mother calls to me as I get on Appa with Aang.

"Bring back those air cakes when you get back!!" my small brother calls to me as I nod giving him a warm smile.

"You got it!" I scream as we take off.

"I love you all." I smile to myself. I glance back to Aang.

"Are you ready to have the most fun ever" Aang smirks as we asend into the air.

"There's this really fun game at the Temple that I just learned that includes both Air and Earth bending!" He smiles gazing into my deep burgundy eyes.

"Can't wait." I giggle.

End of Flashback

I woke up from a happy memory, which then escalates into sadness as I realize why this is coming back to me.

'That was my last goodbye to them' I realize as shock fills my eyes, and tears start running down my face.

'They're gone now.'

I suddenly realize i'm not alone as I feel a warm hand press against my head.

"Don't cry, it pains me too much to see you like this."

I look up and see Sokka's figure, with his face turned to the side to avoid making eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry." I nod giggling softly.

Which makes his face even more heated. I look around the campground, to see the others are gone. Sokka notices this and quickly says something.