Soaked[LEMON] (Part 24)

(lemon warning... dont read if your younger then like 15. i mean im 13 but...)

Shiloh's <POV>

"AHHHHHHH!" I scream loudly, so significant the water droplets on my exposed body started to tremble.

There before me was a creature so terrifying it was hard to even mutter its name.

A...

R-Rat.

The intimating creature had fallen on my head through the water pipe while showering.

I shrieked even louder sending sound waves through the hallway rising immediate concern.

"Shiloh!!" I hear heavy footsteps move swiftly to my destination. My hands trembled over my face as I backed myself further into the corner of the stall.

"Are you okay!" Zuko screamed kicking the stall door open to reveal my terrified state avoiding the small creature.

"R-R-Rat..." I say pointing my hand to the clueless rodent soaked on the floor. The boy sulked before realizing I was standing in front of him completely bare.

"S-Shiloh! I can see e-everything!" The scarred boy yelled as he brought his hands up to hide his dark red blush creeping over his body.

I looked up at him with blank eyes, shifting my hand to touch his.

"You can look." I stated caressing his cheek, pulling his heafy body towards me. Zuko stared at me intensely, his eyes exploring my body.

His hand reaches out but retreats in embarrassment. I chuckle, bringing my fingers to guide his hand throughout my body.

His lips drawn to mine almost by a sort of magnetic force. His warm hand roams my body, reaching my bust as he squeezes gently but firmly.

"Zuko.." I gasp in a suprised moan.

"Ah i'm sorry! I went too far!" He said turning away in shame but I stop him.

"No... that felt good." I mumbled tugging on his shirt, desperately wanting it off. To feel his skin.

He turned to me blush taking over his cheeks as he whispered.

"This is my first time..."

I give him a comforting smile. Letting our eyes meet as I slowly lifted his shirt off of him. Allowing my fingers to roam his chiseled abs.

"We don't have to if your not ready." I reassure him.

"No... I really... want to." He pants, letting himself lose control as he pins me to the shower stall. The hot water steaming up against him as his kisses trail my neck.

My knee brushes against his member, growing harder and harder with each second. The boy groaned as he kisses me deeply and desperately.

Without thought I reached for his pants, pulling them off with his boxers to reveal his large manhood.
I start to throb as I moan out softly simply at the thought.

Our eyes meet as he plunges himself deep into me. Causing my vision to blur from pleasure, he groans as I scratch into his strong back.

Water hitting our exposed bodies, as our lips gasp for air. His member continues to pound into me, leaving me speechless as his moans grow louder.

"Shiloh— argh! Ah... You're amazing."

"Zuko!! I'm gonna—"

"Shh... me too."

Saliva covers our lips as we depart. Our panting breaths hits each others skin as we come.

"Can we get bubble tea?" I say innocently, my eyes glistening into his.

"Pfft— Of course my love."

(i definitely need some holy water... my friends are sleeping innocently and im over here writing smut because i cant sleep.)