"...You and Zuko?" (Part 26)

Zuko's <POV>

'Where is she...? Where the fuck is she?!' My mind cried out, racing from the anxiety of not having her close to me.

I gasped for air as I had been running around the ship for hours, screaming at every guard to go look for her.

I avoided her room, I found the sound was silent. And whatever I might find scared me to death.

I neared it, my heart trembling. Blood still leaking out of my foot, yet my chest stung more.

"Shiloh..." I mutter anxiously as I swung the door open.

My expression stops, as I witness the scene. Her bedroom is torn up, with all her original items missing. I bolt to her closet, to see that she had taken her backpack.

"She left..."

I drop to my knees at my own words, tears stream down my face instantly. As I cry out, clutching against her sheets.

"This is all my fault..." I say, my voice sounding broken. My mind shifts to the scene which had played before she went away.

I woke up... with Mai.

'How did that happen...'

'I was naked... she was too. I would never get aroused by her though, ever since Shiloh came to me. I can only think of her when I see other girls now.'

'Why was she in my bed...'

Shiloh's <POV>

I had been strolling the buzzing city for hours in attempt to clear my head. Everything was so loud, but it was nice not to listen to my thoughts.

I felt someone pull my arm, It was sudden my eyes widen slightly. They grip onto my waist and pull me into a hug.

"Ah! What are you—" I turn my face over to see...

"Aang..." I say quietly and relieved, my face centimeters away from his.

His eyes tear him, to the point were his eyes were started to drip over as he pulls me into a tight hug. I smile as I hug him back, supporting his body as he cries.

"S-Shiloh... I'm so sorry you were right! I was being selfish... I n-need you, don't go!" He gets out stuttering through his tears.

"Shhh... don't worry Aang... I forgive you... I would never hold that against you." I say stroking his bare head lightly.

We stay in this position for a while, before he finally speaks up.

"What are you doing here... I'm surprised Zuko would let you walk around these streets alone." Aang lectured "Especially at night... It's dangerous"

"Don't worry about me,, how's being the avatar. I'm sorry I left you while you were dealing with all of this." I say sadly giving him a smile.

"It's been hard, but Katara and Sokka have helped me all the way through."

We continue walking, we got some food and now we headed back towards where they made camp in the forest.

"Isn't it a bit risky to camp so close to the city, it's swarming with firenation." I question Aang protectively.

"It'll be fineee." A goofy voice came out of the shadows.

"Sokka." I smile as he leans in to hug me. His eyes glisten and he doesn't take them off me the entire time.

"So what really happened with you and Zuko...?"