1: The night shift

"This. Sucks"

"Hush Yoongi."

Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung and Jimin all sat together in a dark and empty museum. Tae had recently gotten a job as a tour guide there but ended up having to watch over it for tonight. Apparently the night guard had an emergency to tend to. Taehyung ended up being the only one there, which resulted in the guard chucking the keys at him and running off.

Despite spending hours unaccompanied, Taehyung couldn't rest easy knowing he was truly by himself in a dark building full of wax figures. As such, he ended up calling his friends over to keep him company. All of which were very happy to help him.

"No, I agree with Hyung," Jimin, his roommate, stated with a groan. "This sucks. Honestly, you didn't have to yell at us Taehyung. We would've come regardless."

Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't. I was asleep"

"You're always asleep Yoongi." Yoongi just only rolled his eyes once again. He took out his phone to text his boyfriend, Hoseok, ignoring whatever it was Jin muttered under his breath.

"Thank you guys, I was pretty scared. I'm just happy you guys made the effort to come." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Again- I wouldn't have."

Jin gave Taehyung's curly hair a light ruffle. "Of course TaeTae! I'm happy you finally got a job doing what you love. It's about time too."

Taehyung grinned brightly. It was true, if there were two words to describe him it would be 'history nerd' and this job was perfect for him. He had been working for his father beforehand. As much as he loved his father, his strict business certainly wasn't the place for Tae. So while working on his degree, the young man decided to work part time at a nearby museum. "Definitely! I'm just glad I was able to fill the position in time."

"Must've been pretty easy," Yoongi muttered. "I don't exactly see people lining up to be a tour guide at this stuffy place." Jimin gave him a passive-aggressive slap on the back, nearly making Yoongi drop his phone.

"Well I, for one, think this is a great opportunity!" The blonde said cheerfully when he turned his attention back to his roommate.

Yoongi shot both of them a quick glare and readjusted him in his seat. "Of course you would think that..." he mumbled.

The two of them just ignored him. With how much negativity Yoongi liked to bring, they were practically experts at pretending it didn't exist. Taehyung sat on Jimin's lap with no objection. In fact, his friend welcomed it with a quick peck on the cheek as he held the brunette in his arms. "Why thank you, soulmate. Oh! While we're all here I can give you a rundown of every exhibit! We can start with-"

CRASH!

The group whipped around. Taehyung was so startled he fell right off of Jimin's lap but quickly brushed it off though and jumped up. He assumed it came from the storage closet and they all quickly rushed over (Yoongi having to be dragged by Seokjin since he didn't want to get up). They saw that one of the figures near the door had simply fallen over. Taehyung was quick to see if it had splintered, but thankfully, it was unharmed. "It's fine. Since we're here we can head over to-"

A light creaking sound came from inside the room, catching everyone's attention. Taehyung frowned as he noticed the door slowly swing open. Cautiously, they all entered one by one. Yoongi brought his phone back out and switched his flashlight on seeing as the light switch was nowhere in sight. Being uncomfortable with the eeriness of the strange room, Jimin found himself clinging to Taehyung's waist, an action that hardly deterred him in the slightest.

Dust swirled around the group while they made their way through the room. Jin was the first to say they should head back. Something to do with the dirt messing with his perfect face? He was denied, as the others wanted to see if they could find anything interesting.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jimin spotted something. He removed himself from Taehyung and curiously made his way towards it. "What's this?" Jimin asked, picking up a wand-like object. There were hints of rust along its base but for the most part, it looked pretty pristine. Taehyung glanced at the wand and hummed. "That's the wand of Prince Jungkook from the ancient kingdom of Busan." He explained, "It's supposed to be magic."

Jin raised a brow. "And you believe that?" Taehyung shrugged. He finished checking a small wooden figure and dusted his hands off as he walked to Jimin's side.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was." There was a slight giddiness in the brunettes voice. He always got excited when relaying new facts. "That era of history is practically nonexistent. The only records are paintings, sculptures and less than a handful of documents. Try not to get to any of your prints on it by the way." He told Jimin seriously. "It's meant to be handled with gloves."

"I think I see why!"

Yoongi's eyes widened, jumping back from Jimin. "Holy shit!"

"Why, what did you- Oh god!" The wand began to glow and vibrate in Jimin's hand. He tried to let go but it was practically glued to him!

"GET IT OFF!" The group pulled on it all at once but it wouldn't budge. Soon though, they found they were stuck to it as well! They kept pulling and pulling, till it began to feel like it was sucking them into oblivion.

No one knew what happened next. All they knew was that when they woke up, they knew they weren't in Seoul anymore.

Jimin was the first to open his eyes when he felt a blunt object poke his back yet it quickly turned to him being beaten from behind. "AGH! I'm getting up!" He turned around and gasped at his surroundings. "Shit, guys...look..."

The others groaned in response, slowly moving upwards. Their eyes widened. "W-What the hell?" Jin managed to say.

"This..."

"Is..."

"AMAZING!" They all turned to Tae as if he were insane. Based on the circumstances, he might as well be. Knights and guards surrounded them, all with their swords drawn in their direction. They were in a throne room of sorts, and on said throne rested a young man. His slightly curled hair rested just over his right eye and his face held a firm scowl.

In his hand, he twirled the very wand that got them there while he gazed down at them as though they were mere ants. Taehyung gasped. He looked around for a moment, finally realising where he was.

"W-We're in the kingdom of Busan! And that's...Prince Jungkook!"

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Please let me know if there are any mistakes! I'll be quick to correct them.