5: Explanations feat. Irritations

"So you two were having sex-"

"For the last time, we didn't even get close!"

"The hickeys, your shirt was off, he was practically giving you a lap dance!"

The two of them had been going back and forth for about thirty minutes now. Jimin understood why Taehyung would be upset, after all they'd been living together for nearly two years and were practically dating. Keyword: practically. They never actually made anything official.

Which is why it was always awkward when one of them ventured off with other people. Still, Jimin thought he was overreacting. "Well, what are you going to do Tae? Whip me?" he snapped.

Taehyung scowled at him. "Sure if that's what you're into now!"

"Seems that's your new thing with the prince! I had no idea you two got so acquainted when you went to the rose garden!"

"I wasn't going to whip you! I was just humouring him!" The brunette shouted.

"Oh sure, you were!"

Little did they know, the prince had been listening outside the door. After they finished writing the letter Taehyung asked him to leave so he could talk to Jimin. Jungkook wasn't too keen on leaving them alone so he waited outside.

He hated the sound of his hyungs shouting at each other. He even started to feel a bit bad for toying with them. "Why on Earth am I getting so attached?" The prince thought while running his hands through his dark hair. "They are simply my consorts, only here for my own amusement. Why do I feel like this?"

Leaning against the wall, Jungkook let out a huff in annoyance. He had sworn to himself that he saw these two as toys and nothing else. Vessels to simply entertain and pleasure him. Still, he remembered what Jimin had said to him, and told him how he felt. He remembered how much he hated the looks on their faces when he upset them. These were people with feelings. Jungkook loathed apologising, but if it made them feel better he'd do it.

The arguing came to a halt when Jungkook swung the door open and slowly entered the room. Jimin and Taehyung quickly turned in his direction, giving him their full attention. "Taehyung, please understand, it was not Jimin's idea. I just wanted to-"

Taehyung quickly interrupted him. "Shhh. It's alright bunny." He hushed. The two of them waltzed over to the prince catching him off guard.

"We talked it over a bit. And came to a conclusion," Jimin told him with a mischievous grin causing Jungkook to look at them with scepticism.

"Being...?"

Taehyung smirked and snaked his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him close to his chest. Jimin followed suit and got behind the prince, grabbing his shoulders and lowering his face to his neck. "That we're yours~" He whispered into his ear.

"And you're ours~"

Jungkook shuddered. He was surprised to say the least. Yet he'd be lying if he said this wasn't exactly what he wanted. He let out a low moan as Jimin and Taehyung began to leave trails of kisses down his neck, both attacking his skin at the same time. Tae pulled the prince into a heated session starting with a passionate kiss, while Jimin continued to give him hickeys and began grinding into him from the back.

The prince gasped when he felt Taehyung tease his member from outside his pants. Jimin was close behind and reached to grab his ass. "You like it when we grab you, baby?" Tae asks, lightly biting the prince's ear.

Jungkook only whined in response.

"So needy~" Jimin chuckled in his Satoori accent. "What do you think Tae? Should we give baby boy what he wants"