2: Unlikely Past

The prince had his eyes focused on Yoongi, giving him the harshest glare any of them had ever seen. If looks could kill he'd be six feet under. "I should've known you'd be back Agust D." He said with a scowl.

"August who?" Yoongi muttered, tilting his head. He glanced at the others, but they seemed to be just as confused. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB!" Jungkook's booming voice shouted as it rang throughout the throne room, making the group wince. He stood up and marched over to them. The prince continued to glare at Yoongi, hardly sparing a glance at anyone else. "Bow." He demanded.

"I'm sorry...what?"

The prince's glare intensified and he yanked Yoongi towards him by the collar of his shirt. "I said, BOW!"

Taehyung tugged at Yoongi's sleeve. "Hyung! Just do it!" He urged. Yoongi scoffed and glowered right back at the prince right as he pushed his away.

"Bow? Sorry, bud. I don't bow to people who don't deserve my respect."

"You're a ruin." Jungkook hissed. "Yet you still dare to stand here in front of me and speak of respect - dressed as a lunatic, with the kidnapped prince of Gwacheon by your side, a nobody and a dwarf?"

The group just blinked for a moment, processing what he just said. "Oh, he's calling Jimin short..." Jin stated under his breath.

The dwarf gasped. "UM, I THINK NOT!" Jimin stood and got between the prince and Yoongi. "I beg your pardon but I will have you know I am the average height for a man of my age! It's not my fault I'm surrounded by literal giants! If anything, you're just freakishly tall! You and your goddamn three-inch heels!"

The guards immediately stepped closer, aiming their weapons at Jimin. Taehyung sensed they were in trouble and pulled his friend back, chuckling nervously. "Haha! I apologise for my friend Prince Jungkook! He just hates it when people call him small! So um...I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that...Please?"

Jungkook raised his brow at this then waved off his guards. "Giving me a command? I ask you, who do you think you are?" He challenged

At this point, Jin was losing his patience with the situation. After all, he'd never been a fan of foreplay. "I swear to- Listen. We all just want to go home."

"If it's all the same to you, I'd like to explore a bit-"

"I SAID WE ALL WANT TO GO HOME!" He shouted at Taehyung. "So if you could kindly point us to the exit, that would be wonderful! If I had known the museum had a 24-hour cosplay joint, I would've come on a different day! Or better yet, not at all!"

Both the prince and his guards looked surprised by Jin's outburst. So much so, that they took a step back. "Prince Seokjin...?" Jungkook faltered. "What has gotten into you? You've never raised your voice like this!"

"P-Prince?"

Yoongi could already feel a headache coming. "Please, Hyung I swear, don't let this go to your head-"

"Finally! Someone who recognises the true beauty of World Wide Handsome! It's about time! I admit, I always thought I was more of an angel, but prince works just as well!"

The prince looked unamused. In fact, he seemed irritated. "Agust D must've brainwashed him. Escort him to the guest chambers then send a letter to Namjoon. Same for these two. As for Agust D, throw him in the dungeon. I never want to see his face again. And if I do, it'd better not be attached to his body."

-----------

"Hyung, what the heck happened? Why are we here?"

"I knew it was magic!"