4: The Prince's Demand

It was Jimin's day to get to know the prince and he wasn't looking forward to it in the slightest. He was only doing this because he loved Taehyung and just wanted to get out of this place.

Jungkook insisted they sit in his room, which didn't make Jimin feel any better. Every time they were around each other, all the prince wanted to do was look at his ass. It was degrading if you asked him. Today wasn't any different. "You want me to do what?"

"Sit with me."

"No no NO! That's not what you said the first time. You asked me to sit on your lap!"

"Is there a difference?"

Jimin sighed. "Just get close to him," He thought to himself. "Then you can grab the wand and forget all about this freaky place!"

He was hesitant, especially with the lustful look the prince was giving him, but he didn't seem to have much of a choice. "F-Fine..." Jungkook grinned happily, spreading his legs and waiting patiently. Jimin just groaned and marched over. Slowly but surely, he placed himself on the prince's lap with another sigh, swinging his legs to the prince's left with his arms crossed and back facing Jungkook.

Almost immediately, Jungkook grabbed him, making the smaller man squeak. Jungkook just chuckled as he traced Jimin's chest, working his way further and further down. "You're such a pretty boy~" He whispered in Jimin's ear. He lowered his face onto his neck, beginning to run his lips across, causing the blonde to flinch.

"Wait wait WAIT!" Jimin practically screeched. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Is it not clear?"

"Uh yeah, a little too clear! Come on! Maybe...I don't know, wait for my permission?"

Jungkook smirked. "Now where's the fun in that?"

"It's not about fun, it's about consent!" With a huff, he jumped off Jungkook's lap and opted to just sit next to him. The prince just looked away as he grumbled with disapproval. "Oh be quiet! Not everything's about you!" Jimin scolded.

"I beg your pardon?"

"You heard me! Think about how I feel for once! These past few days have sucked because all you want to do is touch my ass! Just like now. Five seconds in you were already on me! Did you not think about how I must feel about that? God, you're so fucking inconsiderate!"

Jungkook just sat there in silence. He examined the hurt and annoyance in Jimin's eyes. It made his heart clench. It was a feeling he hadn't experienced in a long time. He wasn't lying to Taehyung when he told him no one corrected him these days. Jimin telling him off was the last thing he expected. "I...I apologise..." He didn't like knowing he made his Hyung feel like this.

"Y-You...what?" The blonde turned back to Jungkook, just to make sure he heard him correctly.

"I'm used to other's just handing me what I want, and with you continuously denying me my pleasures, it just made me more persistent. I understand that you are indeed a living being with feelings I should put into consideration. So...please accept my sincerest apologies."

"Huh, wow. I didn't expect you to apologise. I didn't even know if you knew what the word 'sorry' meant."

"I'm not heartless!" Jungkook said with a scoff. "Besides when you make that face it makes me feel...odd. S-So never do it again!"

Jimin felt his face heat up. The little pout Jungkook did was adorable! Jimin had to remember that he was still young, no younger than him in fact. There was still some empathy left in him. "Right well...apology accepted."