Chapter 3

I'm baaacckkk! and I've brought a friend with me ;)
Nicolai is here! I've missed this character, he has been in with me for years and it feels so good to write him. Him and Aston are a long time coming and hopefully you like this chapter as much as I did writing it.
Also the song above is one I found while listening to his new album recently and I listened to it a lot while writing this chapter because it reminds me of Nico/Aston. (RIP Juice WRLD)

Nicolai stood watching the tiger servant before him, knocking on the hard oak of the double doors signaling to its occupants of the room of their arrival. The doors were large as he stared at the dark smoothness of the wood finding it impressive. Impressive was a word that stuck in his head as he thought about the rest of the home, his sisters still in awe of the main house. Upon arrival the Falcon Haven compound had looked enormous as they had gotten closer only to find it even bigger once inside its massive gates. He had remembered their arrival.

'If this is what the tigers have, I can only imagine what the wolves have up their sleeves,' he had thought, watching their SUV pull up to the entrance of the main house.

He had never seen anything like it, the home was beautiful and enormous giving him only one type of impression.

Rich.

"Gods, they could have told us they were loaded" a female voice from the back seat stated staring out the window.

Nicolai looked back giving the woman a blank stare. "You know Emersyn, money doesn't mean anything. We should be glad the tigers even decided to give us an audience," the woman sitting next to her answered.

"I'll be glad when they prove to not be like other tigers that we've met," Emersyn huffed crossing her arms over her chest, "Adria, I'm really not in the mood for more egotistical assholes."

Adria's face softened knowing that Emersyn was right, she looked at Nicolai for help hoping that he could help. He stared at both of his sisters breathing in and out slowly.

"Em," Nicolai said, gaining her attention, "If they end up being assholes they're all yours."

Adria rolled her eyes at her sister as Emersyn grinned evilly like a child given someone to do with as she pleased. Nicolai had given her a small rare smile before exiting the vehicle.

"Come in" A voice stated from the other side of the doors.

Nicolai snapped out of his stupor coming instantly back to reality focusing on the room and his sisters. The tiger servant opened the doors walking into the massive library presenting himself to the occupants standing in the middle of the room.

"My elders, may I present to you the King of the Pride."

Nicolai froze.

A roar bellowed from his inner world as the scent of roses and honey filled his nose overwhelming his senses sending them into overdrive. Power exploded from within him as his lion rushed to the surface clawing at his skin, he demanded to be released to find the source of the intoxicating scent. Nicolai clenched his fists, his control wavering as his eyes glowed. His sisters were taken aback by the heat that had slammed into them from their brother, their breathing shallow from the energy. The energy flow from beside them and from inside of the library was proving to be too much for them.

"Nicolai what's going on?" Emersyn breathed trying to not fall to her knees in submission.

"Are they attacking us?" Adria asked through clenched teeth, her eyes glowing as she resisted the energy.