Meeting the Fam

Sunday

Natasha's POV

Ever since the rest of the team moved in, Tony has been hiding in his lab more often. It was getting really annoying until recently, he would pause on his way back to the lab, and he would sit down and smile at something on his phone.

Well, I, Natalia Alianovna Romanova, am determined to find out why.

Nothing goes on around here that I don't know about. Including the feelings between Steve and Bucky. They think they can hide it so well, but I can see the way they look at each other. It's the same way I used to look at- I mean I'm a spy, of course I know about it. I think the only ones who don't know about it are the boomers themselves.

So, when Stark went to make himself his 12th cup of coffee, I stole his phone.

I looked through it, and found nothing. But seriously, he's only on level 47 of candy crush? Hah. Noob.

I then looked through his contacts until my eyes landed on one that was out of place.

"The Kid?"

I noticed Pepper walking by me, and I pulled her in the closest room.

"Okay, so you know how Tony has been acting weird lately?" I started.

"Yeah, he's been on his phone a lot more than usual. Why? Do you know something?"

"Look at this." I handed her the phone and she scrolled through Tony and The Kid's chat.

"Huh. Well, whoever this 'Kid' is, Tony must seem to really like him."

"I was thinking we introduce ourselves, because Stark can't be interacting with a child like that and not tell any of us! Especially me! It's simply not allowed." I huffed. I love children, but I cannot have any of my own, so I usually steal Clint's kids, but they're never around. I miss taking Nate to ballet.

"Well, can I go first? I really want to meet my new potential son!" She said excitedly. I couldn't say no, because even I'm scared of her.

"Of course."

"Yay! Now I can have more than 12% of a baby." Not so sure what she means by that, but I'm not going to question it.

Peter's POV

I'm in the closet again.

This sucks. These notes just hurt, and I know deep down that they're not true, but my self doubt just keeps coming back in my mind. I AM worthless. I AM dumb. I AM weak. I AM unwanted. I AM nothing. I AM-

Suddenly, I heard a buzz. It was my phone. How did I manage to sneak that in here? Oh well. My eyes lit up, maybe it's Mr. Fe!

???

Hi! Are you "The Kid"?

The Kid

Um yes? Sorry who is this?

.o. are you a friend of Mr. Fe??

???

That's what he came up with? Really? Wow.