A Few Adjustments

(***Trigger Warning - Vomit***)

Sunday Morning
(A/N rain is fallinn~)

May's POV

I woke up feeling groggy and depressed as ever.

The little b**** is still asleep. He is so lazy, and he never does what I say. Ungrateful, selfish, and weak. If Ben didn't ask me to watch over him, he'd be on the streets.

I walked to the kitchen and made some coffee. I poured it into a mug and got the mail. I set it down on the counter and went through it. Most of it is junk, but a big Stark Industries logo caught my eye. I remember talking about some mandatory program for an internship there. I let him go, because I knew he would essentially be set up for failure and it would look bad if I didn't let him go.

I read the letter.

"Dear Peter Benjamin Parker,

We are pleased to inform you that you have won the internship program! With your outstanding smarts and brilliant A.I., you managed to impress Tony Stark, Pepper Stark, and Bruce Banner. yada yada yada.."

This won't do. I clicked my tongue and thought. There is no way that the freak who killed his own family won the internship program at the biggest company in the world.

I can't let that happen.

I made my way to my room where it has a computer and a printer. I'm just going to make a few adjustments.

Peter's POV

**T/W**

I woke up at around nine, and I had a sensory overload. I went to the bathroom, and I washed my face. I tried taking some ibuprofen, but with my powers, it didn't do much, and I just threw it up. Since I hadn't eaten anything, it was mostly spit.

I could feel everything. I could hear everything. I could see everything. I can smell everything, and the smells of New York made me hurl again.

**End T/W**

I just wanted to sleep, not have to deal with anything, but May didn't think so.

"GET UP, PETER!" She banged on my door. It hurt so bad, and I started to cry.
After about 3 minutes, I decided it was time to get up and get ready for whatever May wants me to do.

"Peter, would you mind getting the mail?" She asked. I perked up at that, because today I find out whether I made it or not. But I perked up a little bit too hard, and I winced. I opened the front door and got the stuff out of the mailbox. In big, gray letters, the envelope said, "Stark Industries."

I really hope I made it. I impressed them, and I really hope that was enough. Mr. Fe and the rest of my new family believe in me, and it makes me feel like anything is possible.

I walked to the kitchen island and I sat down, Aunt May across from me. She noticed what it was and nodded.

I opened the letter and I started reading aloud, very excitedly, but still quietly.

"Dear Peter Benjamin Parker,

We regret to inform you that you did not qualify for the internship..." I didn't read anymore of it.

Apparently I wasn't good enough... again.

Aunt May was right.

Mr. Fe is going to be so disappointed in me.

A/n  AAAAAAAAAAAAA

that's it.

...

Have an awesome rest of the day/night! 💕