Pick-up

***Trigger Warning - Meanie May***

Peter's POV

Mr. Fe

I think it's time we met

I stopped in my tracks. I mean, I knew this would happen eventually, but why so soon? Why now?

The Kid

Well uh

how are we gonna do that?

You still don't know my name...

Mr. Fe

I'll explain later

Just trust me on this one, kid

I don't know what to even think right now.

The Kid

Alright, I trust you

Mr. Fe

I'll see you in a little bit then

I am so confused. Like more than normal. I kept thinking about it on my way inside the apartment.

**T/W**

As soon as I opened the door, May was right in front of me, glaring with her arms crossed.

"Peter, why are you home so late?" she asked in a soft voice so it would sound normal to our neighbors. She closed the door behind me and looked at me expectantly.

"I- uh I stopped at the library." I didn't expect her to be home, she usually has the night shift on weekdays.

"School lets out at 3:30. It is now 6:04." she paused. "So you mean to tell me that you were at the library for about three hours?"

"I uh.. I like books..." She walked around me in circles, eyeing me suspiciously.

"I can't imagine what books you must be reading that make you all sweaty, your hair messed up, and your clothes all wrinkled." I honestly didn't know what to say. But what kinda conclusions is she jumping to-

My thoughts were cut off by May grabbing my ear and jerking me closer to her face.

"Peter Benjamin Parker, if you are meeting girls at this age, so help me, I will put a tracker on you and you won't be able to move, you'll be hurt so bad." She lowered her voice in a terrifying and threatening manner. "You're lucky I still keep you. Otherwise, you'd be on the streets, sleeping with the rats, because that's exactly what you are... a rat." She pushed me away and looked at me in disgust.

"Get the hanger and the belt." No. Please, no.

"Yes'm." I turned and tears streaked my face as I walked to the coat closet that held the belts and hangers.

Knock Knock Knock

I jumped at the sound of someone knocking on the door.