The Test Pt. 2

(A/N **Trigger warning: bullying + homophobia **

Also, to clear up any confusion, here are the names of each Avenger in the chat.

Mr. Fe - Tony Stark bc Fe is the symbol for Iron in the periodic table

Mrs. Fe - Pepper Stark

Ms. Scarlett - Natasha Romanoff bc one) Scarlett Johansson (she may or may not have broken the fourth wall, but ig we'll never know) two) Scarlett for the Red room and her red hair

Artemis - Clint Barton, bc Artemis is an archer in Greek Mythology i believe (dont ask me why he doesn't have a mr or ms, he just doesnt, he's still a man, he just doesnt have a mr. here bc thats what peter did, idk. just the author who cant think of an excuse :)) )

Ms. Maxine - Wanda Maximoff bc her last name

Mr. Sparky - Thor Odinson, its a reference to Ragnarok

Mr. Flag - Bruce Banner bc Banner .>.

Mr. Antony - Scott Lang

Mr. Steve - Steeb Rogers

Mr. Snow - Bonky Barnes bc Winter Soldier

Mr. Riley - Sam Wilson bc of his old friend, Riley. RIP

Mr. Colonel - Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes 😎

kk i think thats it. Happy reading!!)

Tuesday afternoon

Peter's POV

**T/W**

I was last to leave for lunch when I heard Flash yell for me.

"OI, PENIS!"

Seriously, he couldn't think of a better name to call me? I sighed and walked to where he was leaning by a locker.

"What, Flash?"

"You know the drill."

"You're seriously one of the richest kids in the area, why would you want MY money?" I asked while I dug out the two dollars I had in my pocket.

"Because you need to be reminded that you don't deserve anything. You are too stupid, poor, and worthless to even breathe. No one cares about you, penis. That's why your parents and uncle died. BECAUSE OF YOU. They couldn't stand being related to you. Death was the only way out. Do you understand, Parker? NO. ONE. WILL. EVER. CARE. ABOUT. YOU. EVER. Even your idiot "friends" think you're a freak. They're right, you know. Even THEY are better than you. No one loves you, you f*g (A/N peter do be bi). No one ever will." He shouted all while beating me up.

"And don't even think for a second that you did better than me on the test. I scored the highest, I always do." It took all my strength to not laugh. I just started coughing.

Even though Flash isn't exactly skilled, he can still hurt someone that is defenseless. In this case, that is me.

Finally, he spit on me and left to go join his gang of wazz-bags. And I just limped to the bathroom to see how I looked.

Broken as ever, Pete. I choked on a sob, but I couldn't cry. Not here, not now. I just washed my face and limped to the cafeteria. At least I wasn't visibly broken.