The Field Trip

~A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PETER, WE LOVE YOU! STAY STICKY, KID~

Friday Morning

Tony's POV

Today's the day. I'm going to meet Peter! I still don't know what he even looks like, because I wanted to prove to him that I'm not a creepy pedophile(A/N im lookin at you, starker shippers -_-) by not searching him up.

I can't wait to see him. But I also can't wait to see the look on Trash's face when I show him what happens when you mess with my family!

Peter's POV

Today's the day! I'm really excited, but May keeps reminding me that I won't be chosen no matter what, because of my Parker Luck™ and they don't allow murderers in Stark Industries.

I can't help but believe that she may be right. I don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of someone who works at such a huge company. If Tony Stark were there, my soul would just leave my body right then and there.

Maybe I shouldn't go. Not if I'm just setting myself up to fail. No one will want me-

Ping!

I glared down at my phone and wondered why it felt the need to interrupt my wallowing.

[The Kid and Mr. Fe's Private Chat]

Mr. Fe

Hey, Kid!

You excited for the big day?

Oh, it's Mr. Fe!

The Kid

Yessirrr

But

Mr. Fe

But what?

no buts!

you ARE excited

bc you ARE confident in your abilities

if you aren't, i just might have to shower you in reasons why you SHOULD be

The Kid

What is there to be confident about though?

All my life ppl have told me how much i have to be sorry about!

No one has ever thought i would be good enough for anything, so why should i have false hope?

Mr. Fe

Kid, I'm sorry

I wish I could've been there to tell you that those are lies.

You are amazing and valued so much by me and the rest of my cooky family

Dont ever forget how much you mean to us

The Kid

Mr Feeeeeee

im gonna cryyYYy