04

Miyasaki stood outside the gates of UA High School as she gazed at her surroundings.

"So this is UA..." She whispered to herself. She watched how the people around her interacted as they walked into the campus.

"Miyasaki-san!" She looked back to see a familiar green-haired guy running towards her with a big smile in his face. He had been previously talking to a girl with brown hair. 

Turning around, she finger gunned him, "What's up broccoli?" Midoriya sweatdropped from the nickname.

"Broccoli?" He said as he consciously touched his hair. 

Taking pity on the guy, she took his hands away from his hair, "I'm teasing you. It's nice to see you here, Midoriya."

Midoriya smiled and chuckled nervously. "Y-Yeah..."

"Outta my way Deku!" All of a sudden an explosive blond stomped his way towards the both of them as he glared at Midoriya. "Don't stand in front of me... I'll kill you."

"M-Morning. L-Let's both do our best..." Midoriya said. She looked at Midoriya who was much more flustered than he was when he met her yesterday.

"Deku?" She asked Midoriya who swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Do you know each other?" Masuyo asked as she assessed the ash blond.

The blond was about to move past them but rounded back to glare at Masuyo, getting in her space when he heard her question. "Yeah? What is it to you?" 

Masuyo's eyed turned colder as a response to the aggression aimed towards her, "Is he a friend of yours Midoriya? He seems rude," Masuyo asked, purposefully ignoring the blond and asked her companion.

"Who you calling rude?" the hothead grabbed her shirt, pulling her close to his face in an attempt to intimidate her.

It didn't bother her unlike Midoriya who was now panicking at her side, "What's your name?"

"Huh?!" 

"You heard me. I said, what's your name?" She said as she calmy looked his in the eyes. 

He has red eyes

"Bakugo Katsuki" he growled at Miyasaki.

"Well then Bakugo, I'd appreciate it if you refrain from manhandling me," She glared at him with equal intensity before grasping his hands and yanking it off with ease. Bakugo's eyes widened in shock at how strong she was. 

"If you'll excuse us, Midoriya and I are heading in," She said before taking Midoriya's hand and dragging him alongside her.

She looked over her shoulder and glared as they left the fuming blond, "Oh and Bakugo" she called over her shoulder, giving a sinister smile.

"What?!" he yelled back at her.

"Whatever your score in the exam is, I'll beat it." Ignoring the profanities being yelled by the hothead, Masuyo and Midoriya continued on, moving inside the auditorium where the examinees were gathering. Midoriya couldn't believe that the girl next to him just said those things to Bakugo of all people. He looked at her with a mixture or awe, concern, and fear.

They arrived just in time to take their seats and for Present Mic to reveal himself on top of the stage, being as loud and as energetic as ever.

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say 'hey'!" He yelled energetically towards the crowd.

No one responded.

This didn't seem to bother him as continued on, "What a refined response."

"A-Am I seeing things or is that Present Mic?" Masuyo asked Midoriya, pointing towards the pro hero with a deadpan face. She couldn't believe that Present Mic of all people was their host.