16

Later that day, the students of 1-A were preparing to leave for the day when they heard a lot of commotion coming from outside. Students were crowding outside their classroom, looking at them through the doorway.

Miyasaki was standing silently next to her three friends as the students blocked their exit. She was casting wary glances at the crowd. She hated what they were doing. It reminded her of the times when the scientists back in the facility would experiment on her while watching through a glass window. 

"Wh-What's going on?" Uraraka exclaimed looking flustered about the number of people hanging outside their classroom.

Iida stood formally, addressing the students, "What business do you have with Class A?"

Mineta complained that they couldn't get out.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." She heard Bakugo say, "We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

She agreed. Ever since Aizawa had announced the sports festival she noticed more and more people had been looking at their particular direction. She noticed that while walking along the corridors as she made her way to the classroom after lunch. It annoyed her very much.

He approached the onlookers, glaring down at them, "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" 

Her three friends looked alarmed at his lack of respect towards the other students, "Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" Iida scolded.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant," A familiar voice caught her attention as she saw him make his way to the front of the crowd, "Are all the students in the hero course like this? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." He scratched the back of his head and finally looked up, locking eyes with Bakugo.

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" He stared tiredly at Bakugo, "The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out."

Miyasaki knew what he meant. Toshinori had explained to her the other day after pestering him with questions about UA that people who failed the entrance exam still had a chance of entering the hero program. He also mentioned that Aizawa was a person known for expelling students who weren't worthy of being in the hero course. So far, no one in her class was expelled meaning he saw potential in all of them. She saw that too.

"Scouting the enemy?" He mockingly repeated what Bakugo said, "I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, I came with a declaration of war."

Miyasaki let out a small laugh at this. She didn't know that Hitoshi was such a bold person. His eyes connected with hers, "Who are you?"

He didn't recognize her through the bandages. 

"Hello, Hitoshi. Nice meeting you again!" She waved at him in a friendly manner. 

At recognizing her voice, he suddenly lost all of his hostility, "Miyasaki-san? Oh, I forgot you belonged to this class."

Class A gawked at her. They couldn't believe that she knew him. She ignored everyone's eyes as she talked to him.

"I heard from my mother that you were hospitalized due to the incident back in USJ. You look like you've gone through hell and back," He gave her a once over, "Are you sure you should be at school?" He said tiredly as if he hadn't just declared war against her class. Everyone looked baffled on how casually they talked with each other.