22

Hello! I'm alive (barely) hehehe
I squeezed this into my schedule. Please enjoy.

-------------------------

Miyasaki woke up with a splitting headache.

"Fuck, it hurts." She groaned and sat up from her bed.

She massaged her temples for a bit. It seemed to help take away the ache somewhat. When it became more bearable, she opened her eyes to find that she was in her room.

She was confused at first. She tried to recall how she ended up in her room but the last thing she remembered was that she was fighting with Iida at the sports festival. She frowned, not appreciating the blank in her memory but decided to go to the bathroom and freshen up.

She brushed her teeth and splashed some water on her face to get rid of the remaining toothpaste that was around her mouth. As soon as she looked up at the mirror, she saw that her eyes were glowing with a hint of red in them. It was faint but certainly noticeable.

Her heart gave a painful beat for a second making her clutch her chest and gasp.

Connect with him, a whisper of a voice sounded in her head.

That moment, someone opened her bedroom door and came in without any prior notice. It wasn't Nezu, this she was sure of. Her instincts took over and she quickly hid behind the bathroom door as she listened to the intruder.

"What? Where is the heck she?"

She heard him move towards the bathroom to check if she was there. He knocked on the door but when no one answered, he opened it and walked into the bathroom. It was a tall blonde man, with long blond hair that reached his hips. Masuyo noticed that he was wearing casual civilian clothing.

His back was faced to her, completely unaware of her presence. So, staying as quiet as she can, she grabbed the towel hanging from behind the door and curled both ends with her hands. She sneakily went closer to him and jumped him from behind, wrapping the base of the towel tightly around his neck. He clawed against the fabric at first before letting out a strangled noise as he looked up to see who his attacker was.

The moment her eyes connected with his, Miyasaki gasped.

Emerald eyes stared at her in shock. It was Hizashi.

He was turning a shade of blue so she quickly slackened her grip on the towel, giving him room to breathe.

He took big gulps of air the moment she did so. He shakily gripped the counter, leaning his body on it in an effort not to fall over.

She jumped down and apologized profusely. She could've hurt him. She did hurt him.

"Shit! I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!"

He shot her an exasperated look before shrieking a bit raspily, "Why on earth would you do that?!"

"I thought you were someone else! You have your hair down so I didn't recognize you!"

"That doesn't mean you should strangle me!"

"What's going on here?" Aizawa asked, he had his capture weapon on hand and was about ready to attack.

Aizawa and Nezu had shown up after hearing Yamada's shouting.

"I see that Masuyo's awake now. That's good news!" Nezu said cheerily from the doorway.

"She strangled me!" Yamada screeched hoarsely as he gestured vaguely in her direction.

"I swear I didn't know it was you, 'Zashi!"