15

A few weeks later, Masuyo rode with Nezu on the way to school. After weeks of doing nothing, Masuyo had finally insisted on coming along with him to attend classes. Though she still had bandages on, she was well enough so she could participate in the sports festival Midoriya had mentioned to her one night through a text. He had been keeping her up to speed on the class activities so she wouldn't have a hard time catching up once she got back. 

She would have used her Full Heal to speed things along but Nezu wouldn't let her use any of her quirks until the day of the festival because she was still recovering. She pouted for some time but agreed at his reasoning. She only had a few more sessions to go with Recovery Girl. All her bones were mended but she still had many cuts on her body, hence the bandages. Getting bored with everything, she got the idea of begging Nezu to let her join the festival until he caved in and relented.

Nezu had informed her in the car that he had spoken to 1-A regarding her. She stayed silent as she contemplated on that bit of information.

When they arrived, she said a quick goodbye to him before heading to the classroom. 

Once she got there, she stood outside the classroom door, debating whether she should go in or not. 

What are you so afraid of?

She shook her head and slid the door open to reveal that her classmates who had stopped talking to see who entered the classroom. She steeled herself and took a few steps inside. At first, they didn't realize it was her because she was still bandaged from head to toe. She would bet her week's allowance that they were wondering why a girl in their school uniform was all covered in bandages. However, the hair was a dead giveaway. 

"Miyasaki?" Midoriya was the first to recognize her hair. They all sat dumbstruck as they realized that it was her standing there. She and the rest of the class just stared at each other for what seemed like hours. The moment was broken when Izuku and Uraraka tackled her to the ground with Iida standing over them with a relieved smile on his face.

"Miyasaki!" Izuku said, hugging her. He was crying again. 

"You're back! Oh, thank goodness!" Uraraka said.

"It's good to have you back, Miyasaki-san but shouldn't you still be resting? Why are you here?" Iida said bringing the two back two their senses. They scrambled away seeing that she was still injured and apologized profusely for their lack of thought.

"I got bored at home." She simply said as she shrugged her shoulder. 

"It's alright, Ochaco, Izuku," She sweatdropped as the two still continued to apologize. Not knowing what to do, she did what Aizawa always did to somehow make her feel better. She put her hands on their heads and ruffled their hair, "I said it's alright. You don't have to worry."

"So you're back huh? About fucking time." Bakugou yelled from his seat. Though, the rest of the class knew he was just as relieved to see her as the rest of them.

"You missed me that much huh?" She teased the blond.

"Shut up!" She laughed in front of them for the first time. She could feel their eyes on her but she didn't mind. 

"I missed you too, Bakugo~" 

Just then she felt someone's presence standing outside the door. She guessed it was Aizawa and quickly took her seat next to Midoriya. Iida had gotten up from his seat and proceeded to tell everyone to get back to theirs because homeroom was about to begin.

"We're already seated, Iida." Miyasaki said bluntly, "Go take your seat as well, class rep."

He looked frustrated as he realized that she was right. Uraraka comforted him from the back.