In My Time Of Dying

In dean's room it was day time, Still reeling from the shock of seeing his unconscious body, Dean turns to see both Sam stops at the entrance and sarah walks into the room and sits down besides Dean holding onto his hand and Dean says "Sammy and Sarah! You are both looking good considering." Of course they couldn't hear or see Dean so they didn't respond but then Sam says "Oh, no." Sarah looks over at Sam confused but she didn't say anything  then Dean said "Man, tell me you can hear me." Dean then asks "How's dad? Is he okay? Come on, you're the psychic. Give me some ghost whispering or something!" 

The Doctor entered the room and says "Your father's awake. You can go see him if you like." Sarah said "Go i'll stay by Dean." Dean says "Thank god." Sarah then asks "What about Dean?" The Doctor looks at both of them concerned and says "Well, he sustained serious injury: blood loss, contusions to his liver and kidney. But it's the head trauma I'm worried about. There's early signs of cerebral edema." Sam asks "Well, what can we do?" The doctor says "Well, we won't know his full condition until he wakes up. If he wakes up." When he says If both Sarah and Sam look over at the doctor and sarah says "If?"The doctor said "I have to be honest —." Dean then said " Oh, screw you, Doc, I'm waking up." The doctor said "Most people with this degree of injury wouldn't have survived this long. He's fighting very hard. But you need to have realistic expectations." Dean says "Come on, Sam, Sarah. Go find some hoodoo priest to lay some mojo on me. Sam, Sarah?"

Whilst Sarah stayed by Dean's side, Sam went to see his dad and John is lying in a hospital bed, his arm in a sling. Awkwardly one-handed, he pulls something out of his wallet and he says to Sam "Here. Give them my insurance." John gives sam his insurance card and smiles as he reads it and it says "Elroy McGillicutty?" John said "And his two loving sons and the oldest son's girlfriend, So, what else did the doctor say about Dean?" Sam said "Nothing. Look. The doctors won't do anything, then we'll have to, that's all. I don't know, I'll find some hoodoo priest and lay some mojo on him." John says to Sam "We'll look for someone." 

Sam says "Yeah." John then asks "How's Sarah doing?" Sam says "She's getting there still in shock though which is understandable." John then says "But Sam, I don't know if we're gonna find anyone." Sam says to his dad "Why not? I found that faith healer before." John says "All right, that was, that was one in a million." Sam says "So what? Do we just sit here with our thumbs up our ass?" John says "No, I said we'd look. All right? I'll check under every stone." He was beat then he asked "Where's the Colt?" Sam says "Your son is dying, and you're worried about the Colt?" John says "We're hunting this demon, and maybe it's hunting us too. That gun may be our only card." Sam says "It's in the trunk. They dragged the car to a yard off of I-83." 

John looks at Sam and he says "All right. You've gotta clean out that trunk before some junk man sees what's inside." Sam says to his dad "I already called Bobby. He's like an hour out, he's gonna tow the Impala back to his place." John said "All right. You, you go meet up with Bobby. you get that Colt, and you bring it back to me. And you watch out for hospital security." Sam says "I think I've got it covered." He gets up to leave; John stops him, picking up a sheet of paper and he says to Sam "Hey. Here. I made a list of things I need, have Bobby pick them up for me." Sam reading the list says "Acacia? Oil of Abramelin? What's this stuff for?" John said "Protection." Sam says "Hey, Dad? You know, the demon, he said he had plans for me, and children like me. Do you have any idea what he meant by that?" John simply says to Sam "No, I don't."  Sam leaves, shutting the door to reveal Dean, who has been leaning behind it and he looks over at his dad and says even though no one can see him "Well, you sure know something."

"