No Exit

Outside of the Roadhouse bar Sarah, Sam and Dean are getting out of the impala, parked in front of the bar and Sarah says "Los Angeles, California." Sam asks "What's in L.A.?" Dean says "Young girl's been kidnapped by an evil cult." Sam asks "Yeah? Girl got a name?" Dean says "Katie Holmes." Both Sarah and Sam look at Dean and then they both laugh and sarah says "That's funny. And for you, so bitchy." From inside the roadhouse comes the sound of breaking glass and shouting voices Sarah and Dean turn and Dean says "Of course, on the other hand — catfight." The three of them head inside, In the roadhouse on the upper levels Ellen and Jo are shouting, Sarah, Dean and Sam enter cautiously and Ellen shouts to Jo "I am your mother, I don't have to be reasonable!" Jo says "You can't keep me here!" 

Ellen says "Oh, don't you bet on that, sweetie." Jo says "What are you going to do, are you going to chain me up in the basement?" Ellen says "You know what, you've had worse ideas than that recently. Hey, you don't wanna stay, don't stay. Go back to school." Jo says "I didn't belong there! I was a freak with a knife collection." Ellen says "Yeah, and getting yourself killed on some dusty back road, that's where you belong?!" She turns and sees the guys and sarah and she says to the three of them "Sarah, Guys bad time." Sam says "Yes, Ma'am." Dean says "Yeah, we rarely drink before ten anyway." Jo says "Wait. I wanna know what they think about this. A mom, a dad, and two kids under three, all wearing bright yellow t-shirts that read "Nebraska is for Lovers" enter.

 A mom, a dad, and two kids under three, all wearing bright yellow t-shirts that read "Nebraska is for Lovers" enter

Ellen says "I don't care what they think!"  Dad asks "Are you guys open?" Jo says "No." Ellen says "Yes." Dad says "We'll just... check out the Arby's down the road." They leave, the phone rings Jo glares at it, then at Ellen and she stalks off to answer it and Ellen says "Harvelle's. Yeah, Preacher." Whilst she was on the phone Jo says to the three of them "Three weeks ago a young girls disappears from a Philadelphia apartment and she shoves a file to dean and she says "Take it, it doesn't bite." Dean says "No, but your mom might." She pinches her lips, still holding out the folder. He takes it reluctantly and Jo says "And this girl wasn't the first. Over the past eighty years six women have vanished. All from the same building, all young blondes. Only happens every decade or two so cops never eyeball the pattern. So we're either dealing with one very old serial killer, or —" Sarah asked "Who put it together ash?" Jo says "I did it myself." Sarah and Dean was impressed and they say "Hmm and then Sam says "I gotta admit. We hit the road for a lot less." Ellen says "Good. You like the case so much, you take it." Jo says "Mom!" Ellen says "Joanna Beth, this family has lost enough. And I won't lose you too. I just won't."

"