Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things

The Impala zooms down a two-lane blacktop. Dean is driving, Sam is in the front passenger seat and Sarah is in the back passenger seat, Dean says "Come on, Sam, I'm begging you. This is stupid." Sam says "Why?" Dean says "Going to visit Mom's grave? She doesn't even have a grave -- there, there was no body left after the fire."  Sam says "She has a headstone." Dean says "Yeah, put up by her uncle, a man we've never even met. So you wanna, go pay your respects to a slab of granite put up by a stranger? Come on."  

Sarah says "Dean, that's not the point." Dean says "Well then, enlighten me, Sarah." She says "It's not about a body, or, or, a casket. It's about her memory, okay?" Dean says "Hmmm." Sam says "And after Dad it just... just feels like the right thing to do." Dean says "It's irrational, is what it is." Sam says "Look, man. No one asked you to come." Dean says "Why don't we swing by the roadhouse instead? I mean, we haven't heard anything on the demon lately. We should be hunting that son of a bitch down." Sam says "That's a good idea, you should. Just drop me off, I'll hitch a ride, and I'll meet you and sarah there tomorrow." Dean says "Right." Heh and he says "Stuck ... stuck with those people, making awkward small talk until you show up? No thanks."

Sam kneels before a headstone, digging in the ground with a folding knife

Sam kneels before a headstone, digging in the ground with a folding knife. The headstone reads " MARY WINCHESTER, 1954-1983, In Loving Memory" Sam pulls out a set of dog tags and sighs and says "I think, um .... I think Dad would have wanted you to have these." He drops the dogtags in the hole and covers them and then he says "I love you mom." Nearby Sarah and Dean are standing standing by another gravestone, marked as "Loving Father", looking pensive sarah notices a dead tree and says to Dean "Does that seem like something is off to you or is that just me?" Dean looks over and says "Something is off, come on." They both walk over to it , knocks on the trunk, consideringly, then notices a perfect circle of dead grass surrounding a gravestone and they both kneeled down and they notice dead flowers. 

Dean and Sarah are talking to a man and he gives him a card and they both join Sam, Sarah says "Angela Mason. She was a student at the local college; funeral was three days ago." The three of them walking together and Sam says "And?" Dean said "And? You saw her grave. Everything dead around it, in a perfect circle? You don't think that's a little weird?" Sam says "Maybe the groundskeeper went a little agro with the pesticide." Dean says "No, I asked him, I asked him. No pesticide, no chemicals. Nobody can explain it." Sam says "Okay, so what are you two thinking?" Sarah says "I dunno. Unholy ground, maybe?" 

Sam says "Uh--." He stops speechless, which makes Sarah and Dean look over at Sam, Dean says "What? If something evil happened there, it could easily poison the ground. Remember the, the farm outside of Cedar Rapids?" Sam says "Yeah, b-" Dean says "Could be the sign of a demonic presence. Or the, the Angela girl's spirit, if it's powerful enough." Sam nods and turns away and dean says "Well, don't get too excited, you might pull something." Sam says "It's just... stumbling onto a hunt? Here, of all places?" Sarah said "So?" Sam says "So -- are you two sure this is about a hunt, and not about something else?" Dean says "What else would it be about?" Sam heavily sighs, shaking his head and moves to the car and says "You know, just forget about it." Dean says "You believe what you want, Sam, but -- we let you drag our asses out here, the least we could do is check this out." Sarah doesn't say anything and then Sam says "Yeah, fine."