Bloodlust

The Metallicar zooms up a 2-lane, driven by Dean and he  is in a good mood, grooving along to his music and he says "Whoo! Listen to her purr! Have you ever heard anything so sweet?" Sam says "You know, if you two wanna get a room, just let me kno...

The Metallicar zooms up a 2-lane, driven by Dean and he  is in a good mood, grooving along to his music and he says "Whoo! Listen to her purr! Have you ever heard anything so sweet?" Sam says "You know, if you two wanna get a room, just let me know, Dean." Sarah laughs a little and then Dean says "Oh, don't listen to him, baby. He doesn't understand us." Sam laughs and says "You're in a good mood." Dean asks "Why shouldn't I be?" Sam says "No reason." Dean says "Got my car, got a case, Got my girl and got my bro with me things are looking up." Sarah smiles and then Sam says "Wow. Give you a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you're Mister Sunshine." Dean asks "How far to Red Lodge?" Sarah says "Uh, about another three hundred miles." Dean simply says "Good." He floors it.

In the Sheriff's office it was day time In Red Lodge, a sheriff with an impressive mustache is talking to Sarah, Sam and Dean who are posing as reporters and the Sheriff says "The murder investigation is ongoing, and that's all I can share with the press at this time." Sarah says "Sure, sure, we understand that, but just for the record, you found the first, uh, head last week, correct?" The Sheriff says "Mm-hmm." Sam says "Okay, and the other, a uh, Christina Flanigan," 

The Sheriff says "That was two days ago. Is there --" A young woman knocks on the door, points at her watch and the sheriff says "Oh. Sorry boys and girl, time's up, we're done here." Sam says "One last question --" Dean then asks the sheriff "Yeah, what about the cattle?" The Sheriff was confused and said "Excuse, me?" Dean says "You know, the cows found dead, split open, drained ... over a dozen cases." Sheriff asks "What about them?" Sam says "So you don't think there's a connection?" Sheriff says "Connection ... with...?" Sarah says "First cattle mutilations, now two murders? Kinda sounds like ritual stuff." 

Dean says "You know, like satanic cult ritual stuff?" The Sheriff laughs and then says "You - you're not kidding." Dean simply says "No." The sheriff says "Those cows aren't being mutilated. You wanna know how I know?" Sarah asks "How?" The Sheriff says "Because there's no such thing as cattle mutilation. Cow drops, leave it in the sun, within forty eight hours the bloat'll split it open so clean it's just about surgical. The bodily fluids fall down into the ground and get soaked up because that's what gravity does. But, hey, it could be Satan. What newspaper did you say you work for?" Dean says "World Weekly news..." Sam says "Weekly World News." Dean says "World." Sarah says "Weekly World." Dean says "Weekly...I'm new." The sheriff says "Get out of my office." 

"