All Hell Breaks Loose: Part Two

Jake is sitting in a campsite with a fire burning he is dozing off, but awakens suddenly to see the Yellow Eyed Demon standing in front of him and the YED says "Howdy, Jake." Jake says " I'm—I'm dreaming, aren't I?" YED says to himself " I got a genius on my hands well congratulations, Jake. You're it—last man standing. The American Idol I have to admit, you weren't the horse I was bettin' on, but still, I gotta give it to you." Jake says "Go... to hell." YED says "Been there, Done that." Jake says " Everything you put me through—dragging me to that place, making me kill those people..." YED says "All part of the beauty pageant. Jake, I needed the strongest, and that's you." Jake asks "Needed me for what?" 

YED says "Oh, I got a laundry list of tasty things for you." Jake says "The only thing I'm gonna do is wake up, hunt you down, and kill you myself." YED says " You know, others have tried It's not easy and trust me Jake You want to be a good little soldier here." YED says "If you're a bad little soldier, well, that dear old mom of yours, that adorable little sister ... I'll make certain that they both live long enough to know the chewy taste of their own intestines. pause "No, Jake. I'm not bluffing." Jake says "What do you want me to do?" YED says "Like I said – genius." 

Sam's corpse  lying on a mattress, Dean sitting next to him, grieving and he says "You know, when we were little— and you couldn't been more than 5— you just started asking questions. How come we didn't have a mom? Why do we always have to move around? Where'd Dad go when he'd take off for days at a time? I remember I begged you, "Quit asking, Sammy. Man, you don't want to know." I just wanted you to be a kid... Just for a little while longer. I always tried to protect you... Keep you safe... Dad didn't even have to tell me. It was just always my responsibility, you know? It's like I had one job... I had one job...And I screwed it up." He pauses and says " I blew it. And for that, I'm sorry." Wipes the tears away from the face and says "I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love. I let Dad down. And now I guess I'm just supposed to let you down, too and then I'll probably let Sarah down as well, How can I? How am I supposed to live with that?" He's crying and says "What am I supposed to do? Sammy. God, What am I supposed to do?" Inhales deeply Yelling "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"

 God, What am I supposed to do?" Inhales deeply Yelling "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"