Hollywood Babylon

Sarah, Sam and Dean are taking part  in the trolley tour of the studio, passing by movie and television sets and the tour guide says on a PA " First opened in 1927, the lot has been in continuous operation for eight decades."Dean turns a kid next to him, eating ice cream and asks "Hey, you know this is where they filmed "Creepshow"?" The boy looks at him like he's a doofus and says nothing and the Tour guide says "Now, to the right, here is Stars Hollow. It's the setting for the television series, Gilmore Girls. And if we're lucky, we might even catch one of the show's stars." Sam gets uncomfortable and looks over at Dean who's got his thumbs up, Sarah is sitting beside Sam and he says to the both of them "Come on." 

Dean says "Let's finish the tour!" Sarah and Sam hop off the trolley and Sarah says "Dean!" Dean hops off as well, and they continue walking around the lot and Dean was getting excited and he says "Sarah, Sammy , check it out, it's Matt Damon!" Sam says "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not Matt Damon." Dean says "No, it is." Sarah says "Well, Matt Damon just picked up a broom and started sweeping." Dean says "Yeah, well, he's probably researching a role or something." Sarah says " Ahhh, I don't think so." Noticing a sign she says "Hey, this way, uh, I think Stage 9 is over here." Dean says "Come on,babes let's keep going this way." 

Sarah says "No, come on, we've gotta work." Dean sighs and she continues and says "Babes, you wanted to come to LA." Dean says "Yeah, for a vacation. I mean, swimming pools and movie stars! Not to work." Sam says "This seem like swimming pool weather to you, Dean? I mean, it's practically Canadian." Dean says "Yeah. I just figured that, you know, after everything that happened with ... Madison, y-you could use a little R-and-R, that's all." Sam says "Well, maybe I wanna work, Dean. Maybe it keeps my mind off things." Dean says "Okay, okay, all right. So, this crew guy - what did he, he died on set?" Sam says "Yeah, uh, rumors spreading like wildfire online. They're saying the set's haunted." 

Sarah says "Like "Poltergeist"?" Sam says " Could be a poltergeist." Dean says "No, no, no. Like, the movie "Poltergeist". Sam shrugs and Dean says "You know nothing of your cultural heritage, do you? It was rumored that the set of "Poltergeist" was cursed. That they used real human bones as, uh, as props. And, like, at least three of the actors died in it." Sam says "Well, yeah, it might be something like that." 

Sarah asks "All right, so this crew guy - what's his name?" Sam says "Frank Jaffey." Dean says "Frank Jaffey - he got a death certificate or a coroner's report or anything?" Sam says " Well, no. But, uh, it's LA, you know? It might not even be his real name. But the girl who found him, she said she saw something - a vanishing figure." Dean asks "What's the girl's name?" Sam says "Uh, Tara Benchley?" Dean grinning with fannish enthusiasm and he says "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Tara Benchley? From "Fear dot Com" and "Ghost Ship", Tara Benchley? Dude, why didn't you say so?" Sarah looks at Dean and says "So now, you're suddenly on board?" Dean playing it cool says "Babes,I just - I mean, I'm a fan of her work. It's very good." Dean walks away and Sarah and Sam follows.

" Dean walks away and Sarah and Sam follows