Nightshifter

In a jewelry store Sarah is talked to a young woman called Frannie and she comes back with papers and whilst she's talking to her she's wearing her FBI outfit, Dean and Sam are both talking to the Manager and they was also both wearing suits and the Manager says "Helena was our head buyer. She . . . she was family, you know? She said it herself, every year at the Christmas party. She said we were the only family she had." Sam says "So there were never any signs that she'd do something like this?" 

The Manager says "No. Still can't believe it, even now. That night, Helena came back to the store after closing. Cleaned out all the display cases, and the safe Edgar — our night watchman — he caught her in the act. He didn't know what to do, he'd known her for years, He called me at home." Dean says "And that's when she took his gun?" The Manager says "She shot him in the face. I heard him die. Over the phone." Sam says "Any idea what her motive could have been?" The Manager says "What motive? It makes no sense. Why steal all those diamonds, all that jewelry, and then what? Just dump it somewhere, just hide it, and then go home and,"

Back with Sarah and Frannie, Sarah says "She killed herself?" Frannie says "Well, the cops said. "She dropped the hair dryer in the bath and fried herself. They should know, right?" Sarah says "Yeah. Well, thanks, Frannie, I think that's all I need." Sarah joined Dean, Sam and the Manager Sam says "So you never saw the security camera footage yourself, then?" The Manager says "No. The police, they took all the tapes, first thing." 

Sarah says "Yeah, of course they did." The three of them exit the Jewellery store and Sam says "Five -- this is it." Dean says "Friggin' cops." Sarah says "They're just doing their job, Dean." Dean says "No, they're doing our job, only they don't know it, so they suck at it. Talk to me about this bank." They They get out of the car and approach the house and Sam says "Uh, Milwaukee National Trust. It was hit about a month ago." Dean asks "Same M.O. as the jewelry store?" 

Sam says "Yep, inside job, longtime employee, the never-in-a-million-years type. Dude robs the bank, then goes home and supposedly commits suicide." Dean says "The guy Resnick, he was the security guard on duty?" Sarah says "Yeah. He was actually beaten unconscious by the teller who heisted the place." Dean says "God." Sam says "Yeah." Knocking on the screen door he says "Mr. Resnick? Ronald Resnick?" A bright floodlight turns on, and they shield their eyes and Dean says "Son of a --" A youngish man comes to the door warily and he says "FBI, Mr. Resnick." Ronald through the screen says "Let me see the badge." Sam, Sarah and Dean pull out badges and slap them against the screen door in unison, Ronald squints at them carefully and he says "I already gave my statement to the police." Dean says "Yeah, listen Ronald, um . . . just some things about your statement we wanted to get some clarification on." Ronald says "You read it?" Sarah says "Sure did." Ronald asks "You come to listen to what I've got to say?" Dean says "Well, that's why we're here." 

Ronald says "Well

Ronald says "Well. Come on in." Ronald opens the door and leads them through a narrow hallway to a cluttered room; the walls are covered with alien photos and conspiracy theory paraphernalia and he says "None of the cops ever called me back. Not after I told them what was really going on. Uh, they all thought I was crazy. First off, Juan Morales never robbed the Milwaukee National Trust, okay? That, I guarantee. See, we and Juan were friends. He used to come back to the bank on my night shifts, and we'd play cards." Sam says "So you let him into the bank that night, after hours."