19

Az woke up in Caden's bed as the familiar taste of bile rose up his throat and the feeling of nausea overtook his sense. He rushed off to the bathroom to empty his stomach, finally feeling a little relieved after throwing it all up.

Caden came in and handed Az a glass of lemon juice to help freshen him up. He worried about what was happening to his mate but didn't know what else to do, werewolves were not ones to get sick from common flu and disease and this only added to his worry.

"I'm fine now, don't worry too much."Az said as he downed the glass and gave Caden a small smile.

"It's not normal for you to be getting sick Az, of course I'll be worried."Caden retorted.

Az sighed knowing his mate was right. "Do you know what's happening Novak?" Az asked his wolf.

"I'm not sure either, but I know we are not sick or anything of that sort."Novak replied then went silent.

Az was a little concerned about his inner wolf, Novak seemed to be more silent than usual, hardly making any conversations like he used to. But then again he might be busy thinking about all that has happened so far Az thought as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on lets go get breakfast I'm hungry."Az said just as his stomach growled in response.

Caden only smiled and nodded as he led his mate down to the kitchen, where his mom was busy preparing toast, eggs, sausages and pancakes.

"Good morning to the both of you."Victoria said as she placed the jar of juice on the table as Az and Caden took their seats.

"Good Morning." They replied in unison.

"How are you feeling now Az?"Victoria asked in her mother-tone.

"I'm much better, thanks."Az answered, he knew Caden must have told her about his throwing up.

"I'm glad. Here enjoy."Victoria placed two plates full of the food she had just prepared.

"Thanks Mom."Caden said as he took his and poured a glass of juice for his mate.

"Thanks Victoria."Az said as he accepted his, then placed a kiss on Caden's cheek saying his thanks to him in their own way.

"Starting the loving early in the morning eh."Heinz said as he entered the kitchen. "Good Morning Luna."

"Morning Heinz, would you like breakfast too?"Victoria asked.

"I'm alright, had mine earlier. But thanks for the offer."Heinz said as he took a seat by the counter table.

"What are you doing here so early?"Caden asked

"We'll me along with Alpha, my dad and Tom went to check on the patrols to ensure there was no issue with the new patrols."Heinz replied.

"And why was I not called to this?"Caden asked feeling like a failure as the future Alpha.

"You had to take care of your mate Caden, and it's not like we did anything just went to see if everything was okay that's it. Don't fret bout it." Heinz patted Caden's shoulder.

Caden only grunted and continued eating his breakfast while Az couldn't help but feel a little guilty that his mate couldn't go with his dad because he was a little under the weather in the morning. But Caden had asked him to stop blaming himself over these things and he decided to learn to do just that.

........................

"Morning."Amy greeted as she walked up to Az, Caden and Heinz who were just leaving the pack house.