Chapter 26

Louisa was holding Michael's hand through Tyler's trial. Only a few hours later she got to know about Michael's ex-associate Karen Faye being charged for fraud. She had been hiding things from Michael for years and he had discovered them all.

Even though Michael had closed Black Team International for good, he was still snooping around Janet to help her out in anything she needed. He was the second biggest shareholder in the company and soon, he'd be sharing half with Louisa.

Palm Springs was louder than ever with almost the whole family there, reuniting to end the wedding planning, since it was only a week away.

"Well, now that my mothers are fighting over what color should the handkerchief should be—", Michael turned around to face his fiancee, that was busy looking through magazines. "What about we talk about children?"

Louisa looked up to him. "Children?", she furrowed her brows, wondering if he didn't want to have children at all. She felt discouraged, thinking that she wanted many children, not mattering if they were conceived or adopted. She simply wanted a big home.

"Yup, look, I've been calculating we can move to a bigger house since I've always wanted a big family— but, only if you're agreeing with me", he said and it shifted her mood, she was happy again.

"I was just thinking that I wanted a big family!", she jumped, leaving the magazine over the coffee table and hugging him by the neck. 

He kissed her quickly. "We can start whenever we want", he winked at her, making her giggle and kiss him back. "We can name our first son after me"

"Hmm... Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.?", she said, thinking about how a boy would look. Would he look like her or him? Maybe a cute mix of them. Oh, she was hoping they would get their father's smile! "It's too soon anyways, I have to stop taking the pill to begin"

"Our honeymoon will be eventful, then", he said, wiggling his brows as she playfully hit his arm. 

"Don't! Your mothers will hear us!", she giggled again, hushing him.

"I really was thinking you'd chose somewhere like Paris, but you really surprised me when you chose South Africa instead", he said, pulling a few strings of her hair behind her ear.

"I always wanted to meet Cape Town, I think Clifton is beautiful by all the pictures I've seen", she smiled dreamily, making smile.

"Lovebirds! How dare you relax now?! We only have a week left!", Abena said, an iPad in her hands as she was freaking out.

"Chillax lady", Michael said, looking at one of his younger sisters. "We were resting after an eventful morning", he sarcastically said, pointing at where Mama Imani and Mrs. King were discussing if the napkin should be champagne or pearl colored.

"Tsk, you ungrateful dumbass", Janet mumbled loud enough for him to hear, coming behind Abena with Lulu and Taylor.

"You can rest sweetie, I'm sure that living with this idiot is stressful enough", Ashe said, patting Louisa's head, making Michael glare at her.

"Please, let's not have a girl first, I'm sure she'd torture our other children", Michael pleaded and Louisa laughed.

"That's not something you choose", she laughed at him.

"Everybody, we finally decided that the pearl napkin would compliment the decoration better", Mama Imani announced, making Louisa chuckle. She was deeply grateful how involved the family was, they started helping ever since day one and honestly, she wouldn't have it any other way.

Michael and Louisa went closer to where the girls were assembled and saw the board they had been completing with ideas. She loved that their wedding was vineyard-themed and they even got a vineyard where they can hold their wedding!