MONSTERS

Chloe: Stop it get off me!!! (Sobbing)

Felix: This is your punishment Babygirl

Felix: I should fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a month.

Chloe was a virgin and she was also 18

Chloe: No! Please don't hurt me!

Felix POV

I tried my best not too think about what happened to me years ago and I won't try to do it to her...

*FLASHBACK 10 YEARS AGO*

Felix: Dad STOP it (crying)

Mother: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT IS YOUR SON HE IS 9 YEARS OLD PLEASE DON'T!!

Dad: He wants to act like a little shit I'm gonna treat him like shit

Felix was raped that night

*PRESENT*

I looked her, she looked like me in that situation 10 years ago... I get off of her.

Felix: Get out.

Chloe ran out of his room not looking back and to a another room

*1 HOUR LATER*

Felix: Chloe I have to go out stay here and if you think about running
I have guards and security cameras everywhere and they will alert me when someone is leaving or coming.

Chloe: ...

Felix left the house with STRAY KIDS

Chloe:*sigh* At least this man is gone

Chloe spent some time looking around the house and when she was done, she watched a movie.

Felix: NOW I'M GOING TO ASK YOU AGAIN WHERE IS JACKSON WANG!?

Man: I Don't know!!

Felix: ok(happy voice) AGAIN!!

Felix had I.N torture the man by slicing his thighs open. Blood splashed every where.
The poor man screamed in pain begging Felix to stop.

Felix: DON'T WAIST MY TIME OLD MAN (COCKS GUN) WHERE IS HE!?

Felix put his gun under the man's chin but someone came bursting in the room.

Lee know:WAIT FELIX (PANTING) I-I KNOW WHERE JACKSON WANG IS!

Felix: You do?*Gunshot*

Lee know:YAH!!! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM

Felix: You know I can't go a day without hurting or killing someone it's a really bad habit of mine(smirk)

Lee know: ok whatever I found him

*2 hours later*

Chloe decided to take a quick bath before he came home. As Chloe was sitting in the tub Felix came in the bathroom, Chloe felt to strong arms snake around her chest.

Felix: (Deep voice) DON'T MOVE(Calm tone)