Reunited.

The next day.

Chloe got Aria dressed to go to the park.

Aria:

Chloe:

Chloe:

Meanwhile

Meanwhile...

Minho: Where's Felix?

Han: He's in his room

Hyunjin: Seriously guys, how long is he gonna keep this up?

I.N: Hyunjin shut it, he hasn't see his Chloe and his daughter in year he basically missed his daughters growth.

Chris: Well we have to do something, I mean now that Wonho is gone-

Seungmin:(fake cough) Decapitated...

Changbin: We could take could take him to go see them

I.N: I love it.

Hyunjin went up stairs to Felix's room, Hyunjin saw Felix sitting on the floor smoking and looked miserable. Hyunjin took the cigaret out of his hand said.

Hyunjin: Get your ass up, because you my friend are going to New york to see Chloe and your baby

Felix: What? Felix said in disbelief

Felix stood and walked out of the room Hyunjin.

Minho: Felix we all know you've been miserable and cold, so that's why you are going to New York.

Felix: I don't think I'm ready

Chris: Yes you are now pack a damn and lets go

Time skip...

Aria was sleeping as Chloe went to living room to see Johnny.

Johnny: Chloe, I want to talk to you about something.

Chloe: What is it?

Johnny: Look, I've seen you take care Aria of and work really hard and...

Chloe: And?

Johnny: I like you...I think you are a really sweet person, I could help you take care of Aria.

Johnny approached Chloe, he tried to kiss her but Chloe pushed him back.

Chloe: I'm sorry I-I don't

Johnny: You still have feelings for him don't you?

Chloe: Don't do this Johnny, I just don't feel the same about you and I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression but I-

Johnny:(scoff) After all this time you still love him

Chloe:(sniffles) yes, yes I do

Johnny left the apartment. Chloe went to her bedroom and sat down the bed.

Chloe:(crying) I don't know what to do...I can wait just a little bit more, he'll come back.

The next day... Felix and the members reached New York. They walk into the apartment.

Felix: Excuse me where is room 305?

Receptionist: Take the elevator to the third floor

Felix: Thanks

All the other members stay down stairs as Felix went inside the elevator.

Chloe was in her bedroom playing with Aria when she heard a knock on the door.

"Just a minute" She yelled. Chloe opened the door.

Felix: Hi babygirl

Chloe:(gasp)

Chloe's eyes became teary as she saw Felix standing in the doorway. Chloe immediately hugged Felix as tears streamed down her face, Felix hugged her back.

Felix: I missed you so much

Chloe: Me too, come I want see Aria.

Chloe took Felix's hand and led him to her bedroom where Aria was sitting on the bed. Felix saw Arai and he fell on his knees in tears. Aria crawled her way to Felix.Felix opened his arms for Aria to hug him and she did, Felix hugged his daughter tightly as he kissed her...

1 week later.

Chloe and Felix were walking along the beach. When Felix bent down on one knee and held Chloe's hand.

Felix: Chloe, I want you to know how much I love and How I will always be there for you and Aria. So will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?

Chloe: YES!!!

Chloe kissed Felix as he picked her up

Felix: I guess I was able to keep my promise after all

Chloe:(giggle)

Later that night... Chloe was taking a Shower when Felix entered the bathroom.

Felix: Want some company?

Chloe: No! Felix get out!

Felix smirked as he lifted up his eyebrow.

Chloe(giggle) Fuck it

THE END.