WRATH...

( ok fine looks I'm gonna have too chose what weapon she uses... Sword)

Chloe: I pick the sword

Lisa: Nice, but be careful last time I tried to use this I almost killed Jennie and almost cut my hand off

Jennie: Well I told you not to use it anyway

Chloe: I thought this would be heavy but it's pretty light.

Felix came outside too load the trucks with the weapons but he saw Chloe and the girls laughing he saw her holding the sword.

Felix: Chloe what the hell are you doing!?

Chloe: What do you mean?

Felix:: Who gave her this!?

Lisa: I did, why is there a problem?

Chloe: Felix I want to learn how to fight so I can defend my self just in case you aren't here

Felix: No you don't need learn, No weapons

Felix takes the sword away from Chloe.

Chloe: Felix what the hell!? I want to learn because I don't want to sit around while you, and everyone else is getting hurt!

Everyone: She cares about us?

J-hope: Oh my god she cares so cute but she's too short

Yoongi: Hobi shut up!

Taehyung:(chuckle) not as short as Jimin

Jimin: Shut up Asshole!

Felix: You stay here you stay safe!

Chloe: No I'm going! Your gonna have to lock me up if you want to keep me from trying to help and I know you won't do that.

Felix: Actually I will.

Felix snaps his fingers and some guards came over and grabbed Chloe by her arms.

Chloe:(scream) NO! FELIX TELL THEM TO LET ME GO!

Felix: Sorry babygirl but it's the only way you stay safe, lock her in her room and make sure she doesn't get out.

The guards nod and dragged her to the house.

Chloe:(scream) NO! LET ME GO! FELIX!

Namjoon: Dude don't you think that's a little to much

Felix: Nope she stays here she stays safe

Jungkook: Alright Bitches load up and get in!

Rose: Who do you think you calling Bitches!?bitch!

Lisa: Jungkook I swear to god on everything I will break your nose

Jungkook:(mocking) I swear to god I'm gonna break your nose,oh no scared (sarcasm)

Lisa slapped Jungkook across his face.

Everyone: DAMMMMMM...

Jungkook: Ow! What the hell was that!?

Jisoo: It's called a slap and you deserved it

Felix: Alright come guys enough playing around let's go

The trucks head out, To find and kill Jackson

Later

Chloe: UGH! I need to get out of here!

Chloe opened her door to see to guards in front of it.

Guard 1: Do you need something miss?

Chloe:(sarcasm) No I'm fine

Chloe slammed the door

Chloe: I can't stay in here.

Chloe then saw a small red light blinking on her mirror.

Chloe: This bitch,(scoff) he really hid a camera in here pervert

Meanwhile

Felix looked at the camera that was connected to the one on Chloes mirror and to his phone. Felix had seen Chloe stick up the middle finger at the camera.

Felix: (scoff) wow

Felix: Then got a call on his phone.

On the phone

Felix:~yes Chloe what is it? and don't even try ask me to let you out your room

Chloe: PLEASE I'M DYING!

Felix: Why don't you watch TV?

Chloe: The only that's on it anime and I've literally watched Naruto 2 times because that's the only thing on~

Jin: Felix we are here

Felix: Look I have to go

Chloe: Fine(hangs up)

Felix sees Jackson mansion and he sees Jackson and his gang but he has Exo with him.

Felix: You're out numbered Jackson

Jackson: (chuckle) Yeah maybe I am

Suho: You know Jackson used to be your friend remember.

Felix: yeah but that was when I was too weak to realize that he was using me.

Jungkook: All right let's settle this like real men

Bam bam: Felix you don't have to do this this is for adults only not for fourteen year olds.

Felix:(cocks gun) I'M NINETEEN BITCH.

Jungkook throws one his knives and hits one of Jackson's guards and kills him. Then that's when the war broke out.
1 hour later, There so much shooting Blood was every where but finally after they finished all the Exo members were shot, Jisoo was grazed by a gun Lisa had a cut on her shoulder everyone was injured but not too bad Felix had a few cuts and bruises on his face but he was fine.

(Sorry had too do it)

Jungkook and Jimin caught Jackson and was holding him down on his knees as Felix approached him.

Felix: You have no idea what you've done, and to think that I was gonna let you live, But when you came after Chloe that's the last straw. SO ANY LAST WORDS?

Jackson: FUCK YOU BITCH YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL!

Felix: And so are you(gunshot)

Jackson was shot in the head and felix and everyone else left but Namjoon pressed a button on his watch. And A bomb went off inside the house and everyone walked away.

Later Felix reached the house and BTS, BLACKPINK said goodbye. Felix walked inside the house Chloe came running out of her room to see Felix with a bloody shirt on, and a scratched and bruised face.

Chloe: FELIX! OH MY GOD!

Felix: I'm fine I'm fine

Before Felix could take a nother step he passed out and fell to the floor...