Daddy...

I.N: I'm gonna go find Felix

I.N:walked into Felix's room but he was no where to be found, I.N look in Felix's closet to see Felix sitting on the ground with tears in his eyes looking at a picture and at the bottom it read...

~09/15/2009~
𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙔𝘼𝙇...

I.N: Felix? Are you okay?

Felix:(clears throat) Yeah,Yeah I'm fine

Felix stood up and walked out of his closet.

Later

Chan: Hey Chloe, do you want to get some coffee?

Chloe: Sure

Chloe got dressed

After Chloe, she and Chan went to a little coffee shop started talking until Chan noticed a little bruise on Chloe's neck.

Chan: What's that?

Chloe: Oh that? I burned myself with a flat iron

Chan: Did HE do that you?

Chloe:(sigh) it was fault I asked him about his dad and he got really angry

Chan: Oh I'm sorry should have told that he can get really sensitive sometimes and if you say the wrong thing your screwed

Mia: NO FREAKING WAY! CHLOE!?

Chloe: Mia!?

Chloe and Mia has been best friends since middle school until after Mia moved away, they lost touch with each other.

Chloe: OH MY GOD!

Mia:(squeal) CHLOE!

Chloe: I thought you moved to Europe?

Mia: I did but I only stayed there for a year but I decided to moved down here with my grandparents

Chan: I guess I should give you two a minute

Chloe: Oh wait! Mia this is Chan, Chan this is Mia

Mia: Hello

Chan gives Chloe and Mia sometime too talk.

Mia: So how is everything!? What are you doing in Australia?

Chloe: It's a long story, but I'll make it short. My father sold me to the mafia because he couldn't pay off some debts he owed this guy, so he threatened to kill him but that's when the bitch of a step mom told my dad to give me up to this man named LEE FELIX....

Mia: HOLY SHIT... Lee Felix one of the most dangerous mafia leaders in the world of S͓̽t͓̽r͓̽a͓̽y͓̽K͓̽i͓̽d͓̽s͓̽! My god Chloe I'm so sorry how are you feeling?

Chloe: I'm alright, so now tell me about you

Chloe and Mia talk for about 30 minutes before a black car pulls up.

Chan: Chloe we need to go

Chloe: oh um ok, bye Mia

Mia:Bye

The window of the car rolled down revealing Felix.

Felix: Get in (cold tone)

Mia's POV

Before I turn around to leave I see the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life LEE FELIX he's even more handsome in public he's wearing a mask but I've seen him online and his eyes are amazing so to me it's easy to spot him, Chloe is so lucky , he's rich, powerful, handsome. Maybe I could just find a way to be introduced to him maybe he'll leave her.

Chloe gets in the and sits next to Felix.

Felix: We are going to a party.

Felix takes out a cigarette and lights it.

Chloe: (nervous) Look Felix I-I'm so sorry for what I asked you last night, I didn't know-(scream)

Chloe was cut off by a burning feeling on her hand when she looked down Felix had burned her with his cigarette, Felix said "Shut up" In a cold tone. Chloe felt like she'll never be able to escape from him, she thought that if she screws up or says the wrong thing he might KILL HER.

After They arrived at the house Felix told the maid to get Chloe ready for the party. Now time for a little info on this "party", this is not your ordinary type of party, this is a Mafia party certain Mafia gangs get invited, this is IMPORTANT! This is a Mascqurade ball. The men who are alone where Blue masks, men who are with a girl were red masks, Now time for the women. The women who are alone they were gold mask now pay. attention! The women in gold mask can be chosen by men the blue mask whether if they want to or not... Women who are owned by a Mafia were black mask.

But if one the men in blue mask breaks a rule by trying to get with a girl in a black mask that a man owns that man will have a right to hurt or kill that person,Same goes for the women except they just get beat up by the woman and kicked out.  this party is very dangerous, you could be drugged, lose a hand in card game, lose fingers for cheating,etc.

Chloe is finally dressed

Felix

Everyone finished getting ready for the party.
Felix saw Chloe in the dress he walked up to her and grips her waist

Chloe:(gasp) Felix

Felix's eyes turned dark as he said( Oh my freaking god I'm really about to say this aaaaah)

Felix: Tonight you will not call Felix but you will call me DADDY... I own you

(It took a lot of um courage? If that's the right word to write this,bish literally pacing around my room thinking if I should write it or not and it's literally just a word, right? 🤨)