Masquerade Ball

Chloe: What the hell!? I'm not calling you that!

Felix: Do you want to die tonight? Because last year when I went, a girl in a black mask was raped and murdered.

Chloe:F-fine

Everyone got inside the car. About 45 minutes later they reach the party everyone steps out the car except Felix and Chloe, Felix rubs his hand up Chloe's thigh.

Felix: Remember babygirl , don't act stupid, don't talk to anyone, don't drink anything without my permission, and don't forget to call me DADDY...

Chloe: O-ok

Chloe and Felix and stray kids walk to the front gate to show there invitations at the scanner, The gate opens and they are greeted by the door man when they walk in, Chloe's jaw almost dropped to the floor by what she'd seen.

Chloe:(gasp) woah

Chloe:(gasp) woah

Felix: like what you see?

Chloe: Yeah this place is huge

Host: hello everyone! Glad you all could make it, This party is going to great. But remember to be CAREFUL...

James: Hey Felix

Felix: Hello James thought you wouldn't be here because you were so embarrassed that a 18 year old boy beat you in, poker (smirk)

James: Well I just let you win

Later

Host: Hey Felix who is this beautiful young lady

The host kisses Chloe's hand.

Felix: She's Chloe and she belongs to me, isn't that right Chloe?

Chloe: uh yes

Felix grips tight onto Chloe's waist and gives her a glare.

Chloe: (gasp) y-yes D-DADDY.

Everyone was having a good time, Chloe was feeling a little uncomfortable though. Soon Felix seen her about to wonder off, but he grabs her wrist and said...

Felix: Dance with me

Chloe: uh ok

Felix and Chloe started to dance.

Felix: How are you feeling?

Chloe: Well other than being at a dangerous masquerade Ball and dancing with the dangerous mafia gang leader in the world, Then yeah I'm doing fine(sarcastic)

Felix: (chuckles) sarcastic now aren't we? Just keep your mouth shut and we will be okay.

Felix lowers his hand down to Chloe's butt. Chloe let's out a small whimper, She tried to move his hand away but he spanked her.