Final.

Felix woke up in his bed and saw that Aria was sitting on him.

Aria: Hi daddy!

Felix: Hey baby! *coos*

Felix picked up Aria and carried her downstairs where he saw Chloe making breakfast.

Chloe: Moring baby.

Felix: Morning.

Felix put Aria in her Highchair. Felix walked over to Chloe and wrapped his hands around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

Felix: What are you making?

Chloe: Well I'm making Vegemite and butter on toast, with eggs and some bacon.

Felix: Yes!

Chloe: Felix honestly no offense, I don't like Vegemite I mean I know it's healthy but I just don't like it.

Felix: It's alright *Chuckle*

Felix looked over to Aria and saw her smiling.

Aria: All done! *giggles*

Chloe: Good job! *Coos*

Chloe took the empty plate from Aria and put it in the sink.

Time skip...

Felix: You know, I don't really like to get my hands dirty.

Felix hit the spy in his head with a bat repeatedly. Blood was everywhere...

Felix threw the bat on the ground.

Seungmin: Well now that's put of the way... We need you to take a look at this.

Seungmin gave Felix a founder, he opened it and that's when everything started to slow down for him.

Felix saw a file of a man and a mug shot, that was his... Father. He had escaped from jail no one knows how. Felix dropped the file and went to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw all the dark and dramatizing memories came back. He screamed as he punched the mirror causing it to shatter. His fist was bleeding from the glass, he didn't care.

Felix came out of the bathroom.

Felix: Do you know where he is?

Minho: He's hiding in a warehouse, not far from here.

Felix: Great. Now let's kill that son of a bitch.

They left.

Meanwhile...

Aria: mommy?

Chloe: yes?

Aria: I did oopsie.

Chloe got off the couch and saw that Aria, ripped up all of Felix's paperwork.

Chloe: Oh. My.God. Baby! You did all of this!?

Aria: Sorry mommy

Aria started to cry.

Chloe: Oh, no no, don't cry.

Chloe picked Aria up and put her on the couch as she started to pick up the papers.

Meanwhile...

Felix and the gang arrived at the warehouse. Felix kicked down the doors and saw his father with NCT.

Felix: You traitors!

Mark: Well it took you long enough.

Do-yun: My son.

Felix: You Fucking son of a bitch!

Felix ran towards dad and punched him, he began to beat his dad. Chris pulled Felix off of him.