Revenge

Felix turns around to see Chloe standing in the door way.

Felix: get the hell out!

Chloe: WHY!? I'm pretty sure I can help you

Felix grabs Chloe's wrist and pushed on his bed, He started to rip her clothes but Chloe didn't fight him or cry.

Chloe: Go ahead do it rape me, I'm still a virgin. That's what you do best right!?

Felix: SHUT UP.

Felix kept ripping her clothes until she was in undergarments. He pulled her under him by her legs making her gasp, he pinned her hands above her head. He put his hand around her throat But that's when Chloe said something.

Chloe: You can change you know, you don't have to be like your father and sorry for he did to you and your mother but in order for me to understand you, you need to talk...

Felix stopped dead in his tracks.

Felix: Why do you care?

Chloe: Because someone like you doesn't deserve to suffer.

Felix: Just get out

Chloe: No Felix you can't just keep pushing me or your friends away

Chloe pushed herself up on Felix's bed and patted the spot next to her for Felix to lay down.

Chloe: Listen to my heartbeat

Felix laid on Chloe's chest and heard a steady heartbeat as he listened to her heart beat he fell asleep calmly and had no more nightmares for the rest of the night.

Next morning

Chloe woke up before Felix and all the other members, she dismissed the maid and made breakfast. Soon Felix woke seeing that Chloe was gone, he immediately thought what happened last night was a dream but it wasn't, he then smelled food down stairs as did the other members. Everyone went down stairs to there surprise Chloe had cooked a really nice big breakfast🍳☕🍞.

Everyone:DAMM...

Chloe: Morning

I.N: When the hell did you have time to cook all of this!?

Chloe:What can I say a magician never tells her secrets.

Chloe Goes up stairs to get dressed.

Everyone had finished breakfast and cleaning up when Chloe came down stairs.
Felix was in his office with everyone else except Han. Han was in the living room on the couch.

Living room:

Chloe:Hey Han

Han: Hey Chloe, sorry for what you saw the other night you weren't supposed to see that I hope your not scared.

Chloe: To be honest I don't know how I feel about I mean, it's not everyday that you see someone getting shot in the head

Han:yeah... Well except for us

Han: do you want to watch anything?

Chloe: sure

Suddenly Felix's office Doors burst open seeing the members and Felix walking out with guns and weapons.

Han: WOAH WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

Felix:I'm gonna go kill JACKSON WANG...

Han: Alright let me get my stuff

Chloe: Felix wait!

Felix turns around to see Chloe.

Felix: Chloe stay here do not step a foot outside.

Everyone left. Chloe was Now at the house by herself.

MEANWHILE...

Felix: JACKSON I KNOW YOUR HERE!

Felix bust down the door to Jackson's office all but to find a note.

Note.
~Hey Felix I know here looking for me but I'm already gone and I'm coming for HER. ~

Felix:(Yells) DAMMIT!

Chris: What is it!?

Felix: That son of a bitch is coming for Chloe

Meanwhile...

Chloe was up stairs in her room when she heard a loud bang come from down stairs she thought was Felix but when she peaked down stairs Jackson and his men were down stairs look for Chloe. Chloe quickly but quietly ran up stairs in Felix's study and hid.

Jackson's POV

I walked up stairs looking for that bitch I checked every room kicked down every door until I came across what looked like a study I kicked down the door.

Chloe I hear the door of the study being kicked down, I cover my mouth with my hands as I try not to make a sound. I heard footsteps coming closer to my hiding spot but then they left...

Jackson and his men couldn't find Chloe they left the house.

Later night time

Felix's POV

I came running in the house, and what I saw when I walked in was complete a complete mess, broken glass on the floor, doors open, chairs flipped, everything was a mess but I didn't care about that I just needed to find Chloe. I ran all around the house looking for her but stopped when I heard faint crying coming from my study I walked in to see Chloe crying curled up into a ball.

Felix:CHLOE!? It's ok I'm here

Felix was holding Chloe in his arms as she was shaking in fear and crying.

Felix:sssssshh it's ok.