Enemies...

Chloe: Felix? Is something wrong?

Felix: No.

Felix left the nursery.

The next day there was loud knocking on the door, Felix walked down and opened the door to see jay park.

Felix: Wow you actually came

Jay: Yes i did.

Jay:Wonho is coming to kill you,and your family so meaning as they're here they're in danger.

Felix: I to get them far away from here.

Meanwhile...

Spy: Sir the guns are ready

Wonho: Perfect

Felix entered the bedroom to see Chloe napping on the bed, he shook her to wake up.

Chloe:(groans)

Felix: Baby, we are in danger

Chloe: What do you mean danger?

Felix: A very dangerous person is coming for us.

Chloe: Do we need to leave?

Felix: Yes but I'm not the one leaving, I have to send you and Aria away. Because I don't guys to get hurt or let alone be murdered. I have a friend,Johnny he protect you and Aria

Chloe: How long will it last?

Felix: I don't know, but you need to delete any sort of contact you have with me.

Chloe: ok.

Chloe got up and started to pack her things as Felix went to the nursery to check on Aria.

Aria:(coos)

Felix picks her up.

Felix: I'm sorry Aria. Sorry that I won't be there for you.

Chloe walked into the nursery.

Chloe: I wish things could have been different but-

Chloe started to tear up as she looked at Felix holding Aria.

Felix: Me too, but there's no time to waste I will help you pack up her things. Felix put Aria down in her car seat as Chloe began to pack her things.

Time skip... Chloe,Aria, and Felix were in the car on their way to the airport to New York... they reach the airport.

Felix: Chloe, I might not be able to keep that promise

Chloe: It's ok, but I want you to promise me one thing.

Felix: What?

Chloe: That you'll be careful.

Felix: I'll try-

Chloe:No! You this is the only promise you'll grant me. You will be careful, and you will see your child again.

Felix looked down and scoffed, holding back the tears, he looked up at Chole then down to Aria, she was smiling not knowing what was going on.

Felix: I promise.

Chloe: I love you.

Felix: I love you too.
Felix kissed Chloe passionately on her lips not knowing if it would be the last kiss he'll never get from here, Felix knelt to Aria in the car seat, he kissed her on her forehead with a tear rolling down his cheeks in the process. He hugged Chloe one last holding her hands. Felix then let go of Chloe's hands as she walked towards her flight.

Tears streamed down his face as he watched family walk away...Tears were falling out of Chloe's eyes as she got onto the flight. The Flight landed as she got of the flight with Aria she sees Johnny standing by a black car.

Chloe: You must be Johnny

Johnny: Yeah.

Johnny took them to an apartment.

1 Year later

1 Year later...

Aria was sitting on the floor in her room playing when Chloe came in and said.

Chloe: Baby, time for breakfast

Aria stood up and waddled to Chloe, Chloe picked her up and carried her too the kitchen.