The Dirty...(18+)

Chloe went to take a shower while Felix was downstairs bonding with Bandit...After Chloe finished her shower she wore this.

Chloe then sat on the bed(by the way she is staying in Felix's room now) Felix then came in

Felix then came in.

Felix: Babygirl?

Chloe hummed in response

Felix: Are you wearing lingerie?

Chloe: No I don't think so

Felix: You know that dance was very inappropriate for you

Chloe: Well I was bored

Felix: Well why didn't you come to me(smirk)

Chloe: I don't know

Felix: You know your were doing something bad though

Chloe: Maybe

Felix takes off his shirt, Chloe wasn't paying any attention to Felix as she was on her phone. He then got annoyed and took Chloe's phone and set it down on the dresser.

Chloe: Hey!

Felix got on to the bed as he said.

Felix: I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SCREAM...

And with that Felix pulled Chloe by her legs underneath him Chloe gasped at his actions. Felix began to kiss Chloe's inner thigh,moving closer and closer, to her womanhood,Chloe moaned softly. Felix slid Chloe's underwear off and began to eat her out...
Chloe moaned at the sudden pleasure, Chloe breathing was uneven. Felix stopped and said.

Felix:(deep voice) Now... STRIP...

Chloe took off her gown as well as her undergarments, Felix then smashed his slips onto Chloe's kissing her roughly. Felix wrapped his arm around her waist and held her wrist in his hand, Chloe was breathing heavily as Felix kissed her neck roughly leaving hickeys. Felix entered Chloe causing her to moan. Felix thrusted into Chloe as she griped the bedsheets. Felix flipped Chloe over and now she is sitting on top of him,She wrapped her arms around his neck. Felix kissed her as he flipped her over onto her back, Chloe felt a knot forming in her stomach...Chloe reached her climax so did Felix but...He didn't pull out... Felix then carried Chloe to the bathroom as he kissed her, he set up a warm bath and they both got in.