Do you want this?

Chris: Felix we need to get her out of here we need to move, because God knows when he's gonna come back.

Felix: How the hell do we keep missing that bastard, every time we get closer and closer to him we end missing him every time.

HyunJin: I have no idea but thank god we more than one house.

Felix: Come babygirl

Felix lifts up Chloe bridal style and takes her the car and he tells the the driver to take her to KING'S LAND.

~Time skip bitches~(no Offence 😁)

The driver and chloe reached KING'S LAND
and when chloe stepped out of the car she saw this...

Chloe: Oh my god

Chloe: Oh my god...

Driver: Miss we must get you inside

As soon as Chloe walked inside she was greeted by maids.

Maid 1: Hello Miss

Chloe: Oh no please don't call me miss its not necessary.

Maid 2: come on let's give you a bath and some clothes.

The bathroom:

Chloe's bedroom:

Chloe's bedroom:

Felix's room:

Chloe finished her bath and changed into something comfortable

Felix then came home to see Chloe in the living room watching TV.

Felix rapped his arms around her.

Chloe: (SCARED) Oh my god you're so quite.

Felix: not sure if that was a complement but I'll take it

Chloe: FELIX?

Felix:yes

Chloe: Is that blood on your shirt!?

Felix: yeah but it's just  a little bit, I'm gonna shower anyway.

Felix went to go take a shower, as Felix was in the shower he thinking about how he can protect Chloe and kill Jackson. Although Chloe was the main thing on his mine once he got his heart broken and told himself to never fall for anyone ever again.
Felix then got out of the shower he walked in the living room sat next to Chloe and said.

Felix: why were you so interested about my past and my life most of the girls that I've been with they don't care about that stuff

Chloe: Because maybe I could just understand you more and try to get you to loosen up just a little.

Felix: Do you like me?

Chloe: I don't know

Felix:  well I asked you that because I like you

Felix then kissed Chloe, but Chloe didn't fight it she kissed him back the kiss was passionate and full of love and LUST. Felix pulled away and said.

Felix: Do you like me

Chloe: Yeah...

Felix lifted up Chloe and placed her on his lap and they kissed again.

Chloe: Felix I'm, I-im not ready

Felix: it's ok I wait sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable

Chloe: no no it's ok I liked the kiss

Felix: Alright well I'm gonna go my room

Chloe: ok night

Felix went inside his room laid his bed and stared at the ceiling but 5 minutes later Chloe came into his room and said..

Chloe: I changed my mind

Chloe got on top Felix and started kissing and he kissed back and soon into a make out Chloe took of his shirt revealing his tattoos and abs😏. Felix took off Chloe's top( I don't really write smut so I'll let you guys imagine what happened)
Felix started to kiss Chloe's jawline, neck, and collar bone leaving hickeys, Felix flipped Chloe over on her back and Felix is now on top of her

Felix: Do you want this?

Chloe:(nods) yes...