Nightmares part 1.

Chloe:(heavy breathing) F-felix!?

Felix quickly snatched the snake in his hands and threw on the field

Han: God damm Felix I didn't know you could do that

Felix: Yeah and I was actually terrified

[Commercial ❤]

Everyone got back in the Jeep and went to the beach.At the beach. Everyone was having a good time.

Chloe's POV

I keep thinking about HIM and what brought him into this world of crime. Felix may be a rude son of a bitch, but I know deep down he is really loving and sweet.

Chloe: Hey chan can you tell me a little bit about Felix?

Chan: (sigh) Are you sure? Some of his childhood  and his life was pretty disturbing

Chloe: Yes I'm sure

Chan:alright

*Flashback 10 years ago*

~Felix grew up in Sydney Australia he was an only child 9 years old living with his mom and dad, but one day on Felix's birthday was the worst day of his life... Felix's family was at his party and celebrating 9 year old Felix his mom and dad weren't in the room they in the other room arguing.

Mom: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? I'M YOUR WIFE I LOVED YOU!!!

Dad: You just were so boring and old so I needed someone younger

Mom: You brought that bitch into my house!

Dad: oh and your not!? Oh wait that's right you was a whore of a waitress!

Felix's mom slap his dad in the face

Mom: HOW DARE YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

Dad then punched her in the face causing her to fall on the ground

Dad: (YELLS) HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME!!!

Mom was on the floor in tears until dad started to drag her by her legs

Mom:(scream) NO NO SOMEONE HELP!!!

It was then everyone heard screaming and ran into the room to see the mom about to get raped everyone pulled the dad off her but no one saw little felix standing in the hallway tearing up. Felix has just seen his mother getting abused and almost rape.

Time skip 3 months later

Felix's dad had been a arrested but his family bailed him out...

Felix: love you mommy

Mom: love you to baby

Mom and Felix both walk in the house to the dad standing there

Dad: Miss me? (evil grin)

Mom: Felix run and don't ever look back(voice breaks)

Felix: No no I won't go (sniffles)

Dad: COME HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!

Before Felix even had the chance to run his dad grabbed him by his Coller and threw him to the ground.

Mom(scream) NO! STOP GET OFF OF HIM!

Mom tried to push dad off of Felix but he smacked her and she fell to the ground.

Felix:(scream) NO!MAMA!

Felix kicked his dad and quickly ran over to his mother

Mom: FELIX GO! RUN

Felix: I'm not leaving you!

Felix was grabbed by his father and Felix screamed.

Mom:(crying) NO! NO! LEAVE HIM ALONE (SCREAMED)

dad took Felix into a room and lock the door with both of them in there

Dad:You want to act like a little shit then I'm gonna treat him like a little shit

Felix:(scream) STOP IT!

Mom: No! HE'S YOUR SON PLEASE TAKE ME HE'S ONLY 9 PLEASE! (CRYING)

Mom began banging on the door when she heard Felix screaming and crying

Mom:( crying) FELIX! FELIX! LET HIM GO YOU BITCH!

after ten minutes Felix stopped screaming and crying. The dad opened the door and saw the mom was no where to be found he walked upstairs but as soon as he got to the top a bottle smashed against his head and he fell down the stairs, the mom ran down stairs and picked up Felix and ran for the front door but she didn't make it. Dad got up and he shot her. Mom fell to the ground with Felix in her arms...

Felix:(crying) MOM!? MOM!?

Felix then saw his dad coming towards him, Felix ran out the door for his life.
After an 1 hour of wandering the streets s black car pulled up as a window rolled down to see 12 year old chan and his dad. Chan's dad is a mafia.

Chan's Dad: HEY! What you doing wandering the streets this time of night ?are you hurt!?

Felix: ...

Chan's dad: Get in

Chan's dad took him to his mansion, fed him, had a bath ready for him, etc...

Felix told Chan and his father everything and so Chan's father took him and raised him as his own

10 years later... STRAY KIDS became one of the most dangerous mafia gangs in the world.

One night Felix was by the pool feeling depressed thinking about his childhood he was drinking and then he fell into the pool... Everyone notice that Felix was missing so they went outside to see Felix floating in the pool Chan quickly jumped in and grabbed him.

Chan: HOW DO I GIVE HIM CPR!?

Lee know: start with 2 chest compressions and blow into his mouth and repeat!

Chan did that 2 times and Felix didn't wake until 6 seconds later

Felix:(gasp and coughing)

Han:FELIX WHAT THE HELL YOU COULD HAVE KILLED YOUR SELF!

Felix: I know but why did you stop me~

End of flashback

Chloe: oh my god(crying)

Chan: and ever since his childhood and him trying to kill himself he's been having nightmares ...