The plan

Felix goes into his office with the others.

Felix: What the Problem?

Seungmin: This...

Seungmin Turns drone footage to see Jackson's mansion ( he has two) heavily guarded and cargo trucks full of drugs and weapons.

Minho: That's why Wonho and Matthew are in Hong Kong, They are there to take control of the drugs,Weapons, cargo, and of course sex trafficking.

Hyunjin: And can't forget the casino 

Felix: Show me the board.

Minho flip the board around to show the plans and the layout of Jackson's mansion.

Minho: Ok, So obviously the mansion is heavily guarded, cameras etc.

Hyunjin: We could try to cause a distraction for the guards.

Changbin: But how?

Seungmin: How about we get rid of first Matthew.

Changbin: Definitely

Felix: I'll do it

Han: What?

Felix: I'll be the distraction

I.N: Felix, You have to be kidding

Hyunjin: THAT'S A SUICIDE!

Han: Felix The moment you step on Jackson's property you'll be shot on sight  

Felix: I don't think so... You see Wonho wants revenge for what we did to Monsta X, so he'll be happy to see me. And I know He will try to make pay by torturing me.

Felix: Meanwhile you guys are going to break into Jackson's mansion.

Chris: And how the hell are we going to do to that?

Felix: Luckily before me and Jackson fell out, I used to always go to his mansion, But for some weird reason we always use to enter through his underground casino.

Hyunjin: The boxes!

Felix: Exactly

Chris: What boxes?

Felix: They always bring cargo through his casino, so if you guys sneak inside the boxes...

Minho: We can get into his house from the casino

Chris: Its genius.

Han: Wait wait wait...How are we gonna get rid of Matthew?

Felix: We get some of our men, to impersonate the cargo drivers and we know that Matthew is gonna be in the truck.

Hyunjin: This is gonna be one hell of a plan(chuckle)

Time skip night time...

Chloe went outside to sit in the hot tube.

Felix: damn

Chloe: What?

Felix: Want some company?(smirk)

Chloe: I don't see why not

Felix took off all his clothes accept his boxers. And got in the hot tube with Chloe

Chloe: How was work?

Felix: To be honest it was fine, I got a lot of stuff done and my plan is in motion 

Chloe: That's great

Felix: Well the most important thing is I get to spend time with you tonight

Chloe smiles show her big dimples. Felix kisses Chloe.

(warning)[sigh]( oh my gurd, adjjsikhabgfgsssacafrdvq)

Felix traced his hand slowly down to Chloe's bathing suit bottom and slowly put his hand into Chloe panties, touching her privates,causing Chloe to gasp.

Chloe:(gasp)

Felix: (smirk)

Felix starts to move his hand in circular motion making Chloe moan softly. Felix kisses Chloe wile he slowly inserts two fingers into Chloe.Chloe gasped in between the kiss at his action,Chloe started to grip his thigh as he fingered her. Chloe was a moaning mess as she was about to reach her climax when Felix stopped and whispered into her ear...

Felix:(whisper) Let's take this to the bedroom smirk