Chpt 3: Were those dreams ever true?

This song above gave me some dialogue ideas and plot ideas. Some other songs that inspired me.
Get Out- DAgames
Alastor's Game- Living Tombstone
Addict- Silva Hound

You woke up on a chair. Not surprising. "Fuck, my head hurts." You mumbled, as you go to rub your head, to your delight your hands were tied behind you. "Ah, she's awake at last. For a minute I thought you wouldn't be coming back alive." The mysterious man spoke in a whisper. Wait a minute, he sounds... like him. It's not possible that... that he's Sammy? You glance up at his right hand. If this was truly the one and only grumpy Sammy Lawrence then he'd have that ring on his ring finger. He leaned into your ear to speak. "I must admit, your singing is quite marvelous. Raw talent." You wince as he grabs your hands from behind you.
Sammy POV:
Sigh, she can't be that serious to escape. Trying to dislocate her thumbs? Brave I will admit but not personally a favorite. "I'm sure it's not fun trying to dislocate thumbs." I spoke firmly, but letting a devilish smile spread across my face. Until the world around me turned quiet. A blurry scene... "Wait... that face... you look.. familiar." I spoke softly as I studied her up and down. "It's been like ten fat minutes and you've only realized that you recognize me?" She said with her voice shaking with anger. "I feel bad." She started to laugh, as much as it sounded like she was amused, I could see it's hollowness.
I squatted down so I can be eye to eye level. "Little sheep, those words you told me. I'm simply a wolf in sheep's clothing. . . False Shepard of these lands. You have no damn idea what's going here, or who I am." I let the words come out as a growl to show my seriousness. "Woah woah woah, Sammy why are you looking so mad? You should go for a walk or write a song on your notepad." The girl laughed a dark laugh. "You should be more grateful, you shouldn't be so sad."
What the hell. How can she know my name? I've never seen her in my life. . . Or to say this life; this inky, dark and unholy life.
No one's POV:
Sammy's mind was filled with flashes of old memories. The girl in front of him was in every single one. One on his chest, another beside him, working at his desk and so many others. "(Y/N). . ." He slowly let the name pour from his lips. "Your name is (y/n) isn't it?"

Ooooooo things are gettin spicy.
Thank you, my first few mysteries for reading my book so far.❤️❤️
Shoutout to Saggitheliarghost for being my first voter💕☺️
See you soon