Chpt 9: Don't move

"Ah, you know reach your last task."
The sound of Alice tapping her fingers echoed through the speakers. "Go down to level fourteen and retrieve three ink hearts for me. I mind you to stay out of the projectionist's light." She cackled before the speakers cut the audio off.

(Sammy POV):
(Y/N) slid her hand into mine as she looked at me with a sad smile. "I remember Norman. Norman Polk." I tilted my head in curiosity as I tried to scavenge old memories from the past. "Norman Pol-" I cut myself off as an old memory rushed into my mind.

(Sammy's Flashback)
"Sammy, look," a raspy voice stated from behind my back. "You are a great person to be around. But Susie is becoming a real problem around here." I looked through the glass panel and saw Susie swinging papers around while shouting at (y/n).

I sighed, as I lighted my cigarette and let a puff of smoke escape my lips. "I know she's a real pain now, dumping coffee on employees, nonstop screaming, and physically assaulting Allison and (y/n)." I grunted. Norman pulled out one of his cigarettes and picked up my lighter off the desk.

The door slammed wide open causing a huge drop of ink to splatter on Norman's head. Susie pushed him aside and rested her hands on my desk. "Sammy dear, don't mind if we have a little chat?" She asked with a forceful smile.  I glanced at Norman before exiting my office. All he did was give me a wink and a devilish smile.

"What can I do for you Ms. Susie?" I questioned after stamping my dead cigarette. "Well..." she walked up to me and gently pushed me against the wall. She placed her knee between my thighs and lightly grabbed my chin. "You could ditch the goody two shoes for me~" I shoved her away and straightened my bow tie. I started to walk away until Susie grabbed my hand. "Sammy, we both know I have the body, the beauty and the personality just for you!" She tightened her grip as she furrowed her eyebrows at me. Ahem. Someone behind us coughed to grab our attention. Oh it's (y/n)

"Sorry Susie but me and my man have to go." (Y/n) hooked her arm around mine and started to lead me away. "See you later Sammy~" Susie called out as she strutted away.

(Reality/ your POV):
The lift slammed open as my eyes gotten used to the darkness around me and Sammy. Sammy clasped onto my hand and we snuck up to the railing. "I'm going to carry you on my back okay?" Sammy whispered in my ear as we watched the Projectionist's movements. "I could never forgive myself if I were to lose you."

My cheeks burned as annoyed thoughts ran through my head. Sammy should realize what I'm capable of by now. Without arguing, I climbed onto his back. Even though his body was inky, I could still feel his warmth... and I didn't want to stop feeling that.. feeling him.

We snuck past what had use to be Norman,  and started scavenging for the ink hearts. *slushhhh...slushhhh*
Sammy straightened his posture when he heard the sounds. He rushed me into the hiding spot and shut the door behind him.

(Your guy's position)

"Sammy what's going on??" You asked with curiosity, and surprisingly a tad bit of fear

"Sammy what's going on??" You asked with curiosity, and surprisingly a tad bit of fear. He looked at you and said in a harsh whisper, "It's the projectionist" His words seemed to be muffled by silence, his body warmth being the only thing that mattered.

He shuffled a little bit, his knee grazing your thighs. You could tell Sammy was flustered because his body warmth increased.
"Do you love me Sammy?"

Sorry for the short chapter my little mysteries 😅
I promise to make a longer chapter next.