Chpt 4: who am I?

Your POV:

"Your name is (y/n) isn't it?" Sammy Lawrence spoke softly, as he raised his gaze towards you. He raised his forefingers to rub his temples out of what I believe to be frustration? Or perhaps confusion. "Who am I? Who am I?? What are you even saying. .." he repeatedly asked you in a harsh tone as his voice cracked. "I'm just a loser of the game you didn't know you were playing!" (Yes Steven Universe reference). He kicked the one post in front of the ritual pentagram you were tied upon. "Talk about anger issues eh?" You asked cheekily. "I knew you were a man full of stress but I never thought you would be angry." You started to hum a little tune until Sammy came up to you and brashly grabbed you by the chin. "Aha, I see what you're doing, playing mind games. You're trying to get out of the ritual aren't you? You are nothing but a mere sheep, and my lord is calling for a sacrifice! For I am his prophet! Not this nonsense you call me!" He enthusiastically declared as he frantically used his arms to express his excitement. He walked away into a room and closed the door behind him.
"Sheep sheep, it's time for sleep. Rest your head, it's time for bed. In the morning you may wake, or in the morning you'll be dead. Arise Ink Demon! Claim my offering!"
You try to dislocate your thumbs again so you can escape but as hard as you tried to, you couldn't do it fast enough. Sheep, how cliche. Sounds kinda KiNkY though.
Authors note: IM SO SORRY, IT WAS JUST HILARIOUS!
You kept on trying to dislocate your thumbs but then you hear it, scattering. Down the hallway you could get scattering, and whatever it was it certainly was not a mouse for that matter.
Flashback:
"Sammy dear, would you please kindly pass me that music sheet for the bass fiddle? You spoke softly as you brushed his shoulder. You started to stroll away but before you could process it he grabbed you by the waist and sat you on his lap. "You could have that music sheet and the whole world y'know, (y/n)." He smiled as he gazed at your eyes. You leaned in and put your forehead against his as you giggled. "Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. You should be doing your job." You looked away at the clock, as it read 12:15. "Break is in a half an hour and you're always worried about finishing tasks late." Sammy laughed boldly as his happiness filled the office. "No fooling around, work work work." You scrunched your nose as you goofily mocked him. "Is that how I really sound to you?" He smirked as he picked you up bridle style. "I thought I was more; mysterious, resilient, and obviously handsome. He raised his eyebrow at you which only made him more goofy than sexy. "Aye, lovebirds. Over here? Get some lunch and quit the lovey-dovey business or I'm outta here." Wally grumbled as he left the door wide open. He was always a little jealous of your guy's relationship, but that didn't matter. It was all about you two.
Reality:
You two. You looked down as tears ran down your cheeks. Damn Joey Drew, if he wasn't a sick lunatic then you'd be living a happy ever after with Sammy. This can't be the end. Not yet. There's always a happy ending, just like in fairytales right? A sad smile spread across your face as you noticed the ink demon down the hall. "This is not the end! I refuse to die this way!" You screamed with all your might as you heard a loud pop. Your thumbs. . . You finally managed to dislocate them. The only problem in the way now was the devil himself. Is it even possible to survive this?
Sammy POV:
I sat in the Window that I could see the pentagram I drew on the floor with. In a matter of minutes the strange yet familiar girl had started to sob and scream. I've had victims scream for help but never cry. Probably because ink creatures don't usually cry. But usually we don't have anyone to call for help from either.
Ah, finally. My lord and savior had finally arrived.
Nobody POV:
The ink demon was now in front of (y/n). His wide smile, it now seemed wider than ever. "No! Go to hell you fucking disgrace!" (Y/n) thrashed her legs around, kicking at the demon. The demon neither harmed her or stay his distance. Instead, he simply started to draw a pentagram upon her forehead. "What the hell? Don't touch me you frea-" Before she could finish the demon shut her mouth with his glove hand. (Y/n)'s eye twitched with fury and she kept on yelling as the Ink Demon kept it's hand on her mouth to muffle her yells. After she was done yelling he let go and wrote on the floor, and left.
Your POV:
A few minutes had gone by, you realized that you were alive. You laughed hard, hoping to hear Sammy's laughter back but the only response given was silence. Creeeeeeack.
"Damn doors, the hinges are starting to rust. I need to figure out how to fix the pieces of shit." Sammy pointed out with a tone of annoyance in his voice. "But that's not the mystery here." Sammy untied you and lead you into the room with the large window. "Since I'm now your guardian, I'll take care of you. In return you must tell me. ." He leaned in as he whispered in your ear. "What were we before I turned into this."

OH SNAP THE INTENSITY IS SO INTENSE! MY LITTLE MYSTERIES, SHOULD I DO A SMUT? OR JUST FLIRTATIOUS THINGYS?
COMMENT TO DECIDE, AS WELL AS VOTE!
❤️❤️